SOLD! 2001 Beetle GLS TDI

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEABEECM1

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 BEETLE
Bump - ordered fuel filter and oil filter today soon as they come in will have fresh oil change and fuel filter change

SEABEECM1

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 BEETLE
Been running this ad for 5 months I never knew I would own a car no one wants . So any suggestions would be awesome Thanks

SEABEECM1

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 BEETLE
Well I guess I received my answer , only TDI Beetle no one wants . Thanks for all the views have a great weekend $3100

deeslman

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 punchbuggy 2006 jetta
See,
I feel your pain, obviously the beetles are throw away cars. To end this misery,
I feel you have 2 options: Drive the piss out of it for another 200,000 miles or
take the hit and price it to sell.
Selling on a forum is tuff, most know what car is worth.

Best of luck.

SEABEECM1

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 BEETLE
wow you know what they say truth hurts , now i have a throw away car I belong to a TDI site that is only helpful if you have a problem or question and "take the hit and price it to sell " I have dropped the price $2000 . I know nothing about the tune I had it installed by Scott Krout of Jacksonville and left that area to his experience as far as under hood pics nothing special just your normal ALH engine .

deeslman

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 punchbuggy 2006 jetta
Sea,
That was not a personal attack, it is just my opinion also owning one.
Since doing some research I figure mine with 200,000 plus is pretty much valueless.
The fit and finish between my 05 beetle and 06 jetta is night and day.

SaxmanKana

Veteran Member
TDI
Dweisel's Diesel, 2000 Blue Beetle 5 speed
Hi, still have?

So 5 speed car? Original clutch? Whats the current miles? Do you have the factory wheels as well? Wife want's a Beelte to pull a T@G camper & I want a TDI manual shift. Long time keeper for me if reliable. I need to sell my Dodge 3500 dually w a Cummins. Try selling a 2 wheel drive in the snow belt right now.

Thanks,
Dave

Please post a close up of the gauge pod!

SEABEECM1

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 BEETLE
Yes 5 speed , original clutch , 150,000 miles , only wheels i have is what is on the car pm your cell number and I can send what ever pics you want thanks

SaxmanKana

Veteran Member
TDI
So since this is a Fl car, it should be a rust free vehicle right? I bought a 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 that was from Fl this past Spring, so clean! Clutch OK? Any problems w driving it back to NE Ohio would you think?

Thanks,
Dave

SaxmanKana

Veteran Member
TDI
What works in the snow weighs heavily on whos in the drivers seat.
You would think! I had a 2-door Honda Accord 5-speed w oversize tires on it, at the 1st sign of snow the back of the car would do a 180. I had to put the steelies back on it for the Winter with w the factory recommended tire.

SEABEECM1

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 BEETLE
Update : the cover for the sunroof came off track I am going to research see if I can fix this. The sunroof still works as usual . $3000

Status
Not open for further replies.