1 Owner 2015 Golf Sport Wagon (S) TDI DSG 68,970k HWY Miles Hayesville N.C. 28904

clark246810

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 TDI, DSG Golf Sport Wagon
2015 V.W. Golf Sport Wagon (S) DSG TDI 68,970k HWY Miles, Hayesville N.C. 28904

VIN# 3VWCA7AU8FM511432

If it helps, here is my username on Ebay, (brry4) You can read my feedback.

Pictures Here>>>>> (3) Marketplace - 2015 Volkswagen Golf TDI S Wagon 4D | Facebook

New AGM Battery, New Front Rotors and Pads, New Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 Tires, New Alignment, New wiper Blades, New Air Filter, New Fuel Filter. All Service Records, Changed Oil In Engine and Transmission Before Recommended Intervals.

I am NOT driving the car, what you see in the picture of the odometer is what you can expect.

Nothing is wrong with the car, everything works

Drives Smooth, Strait, and Quiet. Runs Strong.

ALLWAYS allowed the engine AND transmission to warm up before loading up the drive train.

Warmed up by driving lightly in 1st thru 3rd gear and then 4th gear at 2500 rpms until the engine AND transmission was hot.

Mechatronic Actuates like Silk, DSG Transmission Shifts Smooth, Seamless and Silent.

DOES NOT USE 1 DROP OF OIL DUE TO PROPER BREAK-IN

NO ACCIDENTS

CLEAN CAR FAX

THIS IS MY 10TH TDI

ONE OWNER

HAS SOME VERY MINOR SCRATCHES AND 1 TINY DING SMALLER THAN A DIME, PDR WILL FIX THAT.

INTERIOR IS VERY GOOD

3 RIMS ARE LIKE NEW, 1 RIM HAS A VERY SMALL SCRATCH, NO CURB RASH

SILVER/BLACK

MUD FLAPS

MONSTER MATS
TINTED WINDOWS...... 3M SUNLIGHT HEAT REFLECTIVE CRYSTALLINE SERIES >>>> Temperature Control for Automotive Window Films | 3M United States ..... It's pricey but it really works well in conjunction with the air conditioner

Comes with:
(4) SPARE OIL FILTERS

(3) 2.5 gallons of DEF

PURCHASED NEW WHEN ALL THE EPA UPDATES WERE IMPLEMENTED.

NEVER SEEN SALT

GARAGE KEPT

You can find all the pictures by clicking on the link below.

Pictures>>>>>> (3) Marketplace - 2015 Volkswagen Golf TDI S Wagon 4D | Facebook

VIN# 3VWCA7AU8FM511432

Last edited:

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GLS 4D 5M, 2015 GSW SE 6M

laughingbasho

TDI
2011 Golf TDI, Golf TDI, 2013 6-MT - turned in for buyback Jetta TDI, 2012, DSG - sold - 1985 MB 300D, “Banana Boat”
New Battery, New Front rotors and Pads, New Michelin Pilot Sport Tires, New Alignment, New wiper Blades, All service records, changed oil in engine and Transmission with records.

ALLWAYS allowed the engine and transmission to warm up before loading up the drive train.

Warmed up by driving lightly in 1st thru 3rd gear and then 4th gear at 2500 rpms until the engine AND transmission was hot.

Megatronics shifts like a dream, Engine is smooth and quiet.

NO ACCIDENTS, NEVER.

CLEAN CAR FAX

THIS IS MY 10TH TDI

ONE OWNER

HAS SOME VERY MINOR SCRATCHES AND 1 TINY DING SMALLER THAN A DIME, PDR WILL FIX THAT.

INTERIOR IS VERY GOOD

SILVER/BLACK

MONSTER MATS

TINTED WINDOWS

I have 25 pictures, just trying to figure out how to get them in here. Anyone want to help?

laughingbasho

TDI
2011 Golf TDI, Golf TDI, 2013 6-MT - turned in for buyback Jetta TDI, 2012, DSG - sold - 1985 MB 300D, “Banana Boat”
we need an asking price here, thanks!

clark246810

Veteran Member
TDI
$20,000.00 Pictures >>>> Media added by clark246810 | TDIClub Forums

New AGM Battery, New Front Rotors and Pads, New Michelin Pilot Sport Tires, New Alignment, New wiper Blades, New Air Filter, New Fuel Filter. All Service Records, Changed Oil In Engine and Transmission Before Recommended Intervals.

I am NOT driving the car, what you see on the odometer is what you can expect.

ALLWAYS allowed the engine and transmission to warm up before loading up the drive train.

Mechatronic Actuates like Silk, DSG Transmission Shifts Smooth, Seamless and Silent.

NO ACCIDENTS

CLEAN CAR FAX

THIS IS MY 10TH TDI

ONE OWNER

INTERIOR IS VERY GOOD

SILVER/BLACK

MUD FLAPS

MONSTER MATS
TINTED WINDOWS...... 3M SUNLIGHT HEAT REFLECTIVE....... It's pricey but worth it

(36) LITERS OF MOBIL ONE ESP 5W30 OIL = 6 OIL CHANGES (see pics)

(6) OIL FILTERS (see pics)

(4) 2.5 gallons of DEF (see pics)

(1) ENGINE AIR FILTER (see pics)

NEVER SEEN SALT

GARAGE KEPT

Pictures>>>>>> Media added by clark246810 | TDIClub Forums

VIN# 3VWCA7AU8FM511432

Personal Note:

These cars are so refined all around you can spend more money on any gasser and still not even come close, I want another new one, but the TDI party is over.
$19,000.00

clark246810

Veteran Member
TDI
Coming To Auto Trader Soon! 2015 V.W. Golf Sport Wagon (S) DSG TDI 63k HWY Miles, Hayesville N.C. 28904

>>>$19,000.00>>>Title in hand

Pictures >>>> Media added by clark246810 | TDIClub Forums

If it helps, here is my username on Ebay, (brry4) You can read my feedback, Thank You for Your Trust.

New AGM Battery, New Front Rotors and Pads, New Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 Tires, New Alignment, New wiper Blades, New Air Filter, New Fuel Filter. All Service Records, Changed Oil In Engine and Transmission Before Recommended Intervals.

I am NOT driving the car, what you see in the picture of the odometer is what you can expect.

ALLWAYS allowed the engine AND transmission to warm up before loading up the drive train.

NO ACCIDENTS

CLEAN CAR FAX

THIS IS MY 10TH TDI

ONE OWNER

INTERIOR IS VERY GOOD

SILVER/BLACK

MUD FLAPS

MONSTER MATS
TINTED WINDOWS...... 3M SUNLIGHT HEAT REFLECTIVE CRYSTALLINE SERIES >>>> Temperature Control for Automotive Window Films | 3M United States ..... It's pricey but it really works well in conjunction with the air conditioner

NEVER SEEN SALT

GARAGE KEPT

VIN# 3VWCA7AU8FM511432

Personal Note:

These cars are so refined all around, you can spend more money on any gasser and still not even come close, I want another new TDI, but the TDI party is over.
$18,900.00

clark246810

Veteran Member
TDI
Coming To Auto Trader Soon! 2015 V.W. Golf Sport Wagon (S) DSG TDI 63k HWY Miles, Hayesville N.C. 28904

>>>$18,900.00>>>Title in hand

If it helps, here is my username on Ebay, (brry4) You can read my feedback, Thank You for Your Trust.

NO ACCIDENTS

CLEAN CAR FAX

THIS IS MY 10TH TDI

ONE OWNER

INTERIOR IS VERY GOOD

SILVER/BLACK

MUD FLAPS

MONSTER MATS

NEVER SEEN SALT

GARAGE KEPT

VIN# 3VWCA7AU8FM511432

Personal Note:

These cars are so refined all around, you can spend more money on any gasser and still not even come close, I want another new TDI, but the TDI party is over.
$18,875.00

clark246810

Veteran Member
TDI
I have another perfectly maintained TDI that I will be listing soon, it is a 2010 Jetta Sedan TDI DSG 120k Miles, everything works!

Last edited:

bajaONE

TDI
2001 and 2003 Jetta ALH; 2016 golf Sportwagon TDI SEL

>>>$Sold>>>Title in hand

(
Can you do me a favor tell me how much this 3M film costs? I just bought a 2016 golf variant a week ago and searched amazon and did not find this. I found another brand precut, but did not like that it reduces the visible by 35% but it is 99% infrared rejection as well as high on UVA and UVB rejection. Were you able to get the roof done too? and windshield? I found your post through the search engine.

I have done my pickup trucks before but just windows and the precut ones on ebay or amazon worked great. I also do my home windows but not precut and it is difficult to do it well.

from your link I like this stuff on the 3m site. https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/p/d/b00016680/