Sno*Drift ProRally less than two weeks away!

Jon Hamilton

Veteran Member
The SCCA ProRally Series kicks off in Atlanta, MI in less that two weeks. RallyVW Racing is woking day and night(literally) to finish the 2000 TDi Golf for its debute. You can check out recent progress at... http://www.rallyvw.com/tori011202.htm ... The car is really starting to come together. We have it's scheduled for Sun 1/20 for its intial Tech inspection. Sno*Drift promises to be exciting with the unknown road condition, probably ice! Come see us square off amoung USAs fastest GAS ProRally cars, including our class competition Ford focus ZX3 and Dodge Neon ACR!

Jon Hamilton
RallyVW Racing
www.rallyvw.com
#72 2000 Golf TDi

[ January 13, 2002: Message edited by: Jon Hamilton ]

[ January 13, 2002: Message edited by: Jon Hamilton ]</p>

Drivbiwire

Zehntes Jahr der Veteran
TDI
2013 Passat TDI, Newmar Ventana 8.3L ISC 3945, 2016 E250 BT, 2000 Jetta TDI
I am planning on going if anyone is interested let me know and we can turn this into a GTG.

I will be bringing a huge tent and a 120,000 BTU heater so there will not be any freezing involved. If we get enough people interested I will haul the trailer up with my generator to set up a TDI drivers tent city and power all the electric heaters you can imagine.

If anyone wants to meet up drop me an email or look for my Red A3 Jetta (TDI of course) when you get there.

DB

Drivbiwire

Zehntes Jahr der Veteran
TDI
2013 Passat TDI, Newmar Ventana 8.3L ISC 3945, 2016 E250 BT, 2000 Jetta TDI
I meant drive up WITH the trailer and bring the generator with...

Jon Hamilton

Veteran Member
Team RallyVW will be arriving on Thursday. We are staying in Lewiston at the Lewiston Hotel. You can check out the car on Friday at the press stage or at Parc Expose in Atlanta before the start of the race. Parc Expose is just "cars on display". Please stop by the service area and root us on. Services are "open" to the spectator and can be lots of fun to watch!

Jon Hamilton
RallyVW Racing
www.rallyvw.com
#72 2000 Golf TDi