Show and Shine

DIESEL DAZZLER

Veteran Member
TDI
81VW TDI PU,94 GOLF TDI,97 PASSAT TDI,03 ,06 JETTA TDI's,KABOTA DIESEL LAWNMOWER
:) Show and Shine at Woodstock Volkswagen ,saturdayJuly 7 ,9am to 3pm. Lunch and prizes.
GTG and bonfire at Gerry's house after at 26 Charles st in Dorchester.:cool:

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
Grilles!

TDIMAXIMA said:
Let me know if you need any bbq shwag.
speaking of which, why not start a thread entitled "Who's Happy with their new Grille?" We love ours thanks to you!:D

rob belore

TDI
2000 Jetta
Hey Dazzler, my wife works for an awards and promotional company, shoot me a PM if there is anything you need for the GTG, she may be able to help you out.

They do just about anything from shirt and hat combo's, golf stuff, to high end stuff and everything you can imagine in between.

July 7th, hey that's my birthday!

TDIMAXIMA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2004 4motion Passat 5 speed 1.8t
I'm planning on having the event sponsored by "BroilKing". Can we make it the offical BBQ of Diesel Drivers everywhere. To bad Gerry's grill is not one of ours.:(.

DIESEL DAZZLER

Veteran Member
TDI
81VW TDI PU,94 GOLF TDI,97 PASSAT TDI,03 ,06 JETTA TDI's,KABOTA DIESEL LAWNMOWER
Gtg

TDIMIESTER planning to be at the GTG in July with his GF.:D

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I will be there to collect the Broil King stuff! BBQ Aprons anyone? Oh wait, got one of those, what else you got? :)

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
German bratwurst, Knackwurst and other kinds of wurst for the BBQ and I know someone mentioned brew, so yes please!

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
Considering I have managed to miss all the previous ones, I would really like to make it. Especially if Dave is going to make the trip, how can I not???

But alas, the family MAY get in the way, so I will say I am about 75% to show up :)

But I will need to get the car painted before I can enter it in any kind of a show. Unless there is a prize for the worst looking VW :cool: ???

DIESEL DAZZLER

Veteran Member
TDI
Volkstock 07

We came up with a name for the show and shine.Time changed too.Will be from 9am to 1pm .Then to Dorchester.Bring grub for supper Then bonfire.
DIESEL DAZZLER said:
:) Show and Shine at Woodstock Volkswagen ,saturdayJuly 7 ,9am to 3pm. Lunch and prizes.
GTG and bonfire at Gerry's house after at 26 Charles st in Dorchester.:cool:

PharoahTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
None
I've been to something similar at another VW dealer when we had our Westfalia. It was great fun for eveyone. I wish I could go but I will be flying to Nashville that day. :(

Damn work interfering with my social life. :p

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
See you all on Saturday guys! And I want to hereby thank Brad (Alco) and Sylvia at Owasco VW for setting me up with a TDI rental car for the next two weeks during our visit from Germany. Picked up a black Golf this afternoon. Gerry, expect a call from me tomorrow evening. Leave your Skype on.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Have to see what I can do, would not mind trying to make it out there. If I do I can get some Debreziner sausages and buns. Those are the nice tasty ones the corner BBQ's downtown or by Skydome sell for about $ 4.00 a piece.

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
TDIMeister said:
See you all on Saturday guys! And I want to hereby thank Brad (Alco) and Sylvia at Owasco VW for setting me up with a TDI rental car for the next two weeks during our visit from Germany. Picked up a black Golf this afternoon. Gerry, expect a call from me tomorrow evening. Leave your Skype on.
You were 5 min from my house & you didn't stop by :( .
J/K. Enjoy the ride while you have it.

VWScully

Veteran Member
TDI
looking for one :/
Unfortunately, I cannot attend now. My brother's best friend died on Monday :( and we have the funeral on Friday and then a family gathering on Saturday. Oh well, everyone have fun and remember to sign your organ donor cards!! Our friend died waiting for a kidney transplant :(.

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Golf Wagon TDI Highline
Not to hijack the thread, but I thought I'd share with you something new on the Ontario organ donation front... Well, not "new", but making a comeback after not being done for decades...

Currently, organs are only retrieved from brain dead patients. Hospitals in Ontario are now offering donation after cardiocirculatory death. Last count I'm aware of, there have been 13 cases in Ontario. This means that if you have a family member that is NOT brain dead, but cannot survive off of life support, and you opt to withdraw life support, they can now also donate organs. But, since this is still fairly "new" in the province, you almost need to know this option exists and request it.

Something to keep in mind if you're stuck in that horrible situation with a family member... There is good that can come from their death! If you have any questions about it, feel free to drop me a PM.