SF Bay Area 2014 Jetta TDI mechanic or shop needed

Serra M

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI
My 2014 Jetta TDI has been throught the mill at the local VW dealer shop to fix 3 things to pass the CA smog test. One flop after another for 2 months, but all fixed now, except the check engine light is back on. This happened last summer as well and after keeping it for 2 weeks they still couldn't figure it out. Told me it was OK to drive. (It actually wasn't but that's another story). I need an experienced TDI diesel mechanic. San Mateo County CA would be best, but the wider SF area is OK.

joshetude

TDI
2001 VW Golf
My 2014 Jetta TDI has been throught the mill at the local VW dealer shop to fix 3 things to pass the CA smog test. One flop after another for 2 months, but all fixed now, except the check engine light is back on. This happened last summer as well and after keeping it for 2 weeks they still couldn't figure it out. Told me it was OK to drive. (It actually wasn't but that's another story). I need an experienced TDI diesel mechanic. San Mateo County CA would be best, but the wider SF area is OK.
I know this is way out of your way, but I highly recommend Griffin Motorwerke in Berkeley: https://www.g-werke.com/ Danny and Curly are skillful mechanics. I've posted about them before.