Service manual for 2015 Passat SE TDI

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
$35USD for 24hrs. Download everything you think you need. And anything you *might* need.
Be aware that "Electrical" in the "Repair Manual" section does NOT include any wiring diagrams; there's a separate "Wiring Diagrams" section in the dropdown of what publications you're looking for. (Ask me how I learned that one. ?‍♂)

Last edited:

Hsiegl2010

TDI
2015 Passat
$35USD for 24hrs. Download everything you think you need. And anything you *might* need.
Be aware that "Electrical" in the "Repair Manual" section does NOT include any wiring diagrams; there's a separate "Wiring Diagrams" section in the dropdown of what publications you're looking for. (Ask me how I learned that one. ?‍♂)
Nuje, thank you very much for your helpfull response.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Just curious? Does this also include a schematic or fuse layout with the positions named for which fuse does what?
I spent a fair amount of money and bought special fuses which light up when something causes them to blow! But there are some with a rating for which there are no light-up fuses that I can find.

If it does I think you could do a great favor to members in this forum by posting it, or set up a secure site where only TDI club members have access.

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Yes, the section on wiring diagrams does include fuse layout and component locations:

And yes, I understand it would be a "great favour", but given that this is copyrighted material, I will not expose the owners and admins of this site to legal risk by posting links to it.

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Kinda my point. Showing a representation that indeed, you do get fuse locations in the downloadable manuals, without actually posting the copyrighted works.