Scranton pa area if you need help

slo13zx3

TDI
06 jetta 5 speed
Have a car lift vag com and the Knowledge if you need something let me know thanks

ApproachMedium

Veteran Member
TDI
MK6 Jetta
I need somebody who knows the CJAA engines better. Not new to vws, have vcds and a lift in my home. But could use help with some issues

Nitross

TDI
2014 Sportwagen
Just purchased a 2014 Jetta Sportwagen TDI with an issue getting the H15 high beam lights to come on. I've done all the recommended checks and replacements (new low and high beam bulbs, checked all the fuses, replaced the steering column combination switch/stalk, and replaced the dash main light switch) with no positive results, which leads me to believe 1) the previous owner upgraded the headlights with programming, put the original headlights back on and didn't bother fixing the programming, or 2) the ECM is toast and should be replaced.

Either way, my scan tool is not up to the task to do any further diagnostics and need someone with a VCDS and experience using it. I live in Taylor 18517. Can you help?

ApproachMedium

Veteran Member
TDI
MK6 Jetta
I am probably an hour from taylor, i have a VCDS cable that should interface with that car. I can check the basic stuff but if it need a recode of the module that may be more difficult