Savannah ga area

SGT_tdi

TDI
03 golf gls
Where are all the savannah area peoples at? Thying to get a group together. For shows and what not, And for maintance support.

Outlier

TDI
2014 Passat TDI SEL
I'm still around with my two Golfs. I'm just not as active as I used to be. I need to do some bigger maintenance on the blue one so I will be a little more active for the next couple months.

Tin Man

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Daughter's: 2004 NB TDI PD GLS DSG (gone to pasture)
I have 2 diesels in Savannah, my daughter's NB PD-DSG is currently in Atlanta and may be for sale. Wouldn't mind a get-together perhaps at the Savannah Cars and Coffee the first Saturday of the month at The 5 Spot parking area 7:30 AM to 10 Habersham Village on the edge of Ardsley Park.

OkiHero

TDI
04 Golf BEW
Okay so I'm from Savannah but living in Virginia I still take trips back home to visit family etc etc. Are you talking about over by red and white?

Tin Man

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Okay so I'm from Savannah but living in Virginia I still take trips back home to visit family etc etc. Are you talking about over by red and white?
Yes. Its in the large parking lot there that the cars are shown.

OkiHero

TDI
04 Golf BEW
My brother jumps between Hinesville (where he lives) Savannah and Hilton Head island.

SGT_tdi

TDI
03 golf gls
So its been a bit of time since i looked at this post im still interest in getting a group together i got some upgrades i need to get done soon. I do go to the shows in hinsesville whenever im not out of town. I should be at the july in hinesville. If we could get this group together, id like to go to other area shows.

Last edited:

Outlier

TDI
2014 Passat TDI SEL
I would be interested but I don't do social media plus I work shift work so I have to plan things well in advance.

Tin Man

Top Post Dawg
TDI
So its been a bit of time since i looked at this post im still interest in getting a group together i got some upgrades i need to get done soon. I do go to the shows in hinsesville whenever im not out of town. I should be at the july in hinesville. If we could get this group together, id like to go to other area shows.
Cars and Coffee Savannah is at 730 AM August 3rd while Cars and Coffee Richmond Hill is at the Museum grounds at 900 AM same day.

SGT_tdi

TDI
03 golf gls
Desided to swap out my ip this past weekend to 11mm pump now not priming so hope seals can get here so I can do them before show I just dont want to swap 10mm back in. Joys of ****ing with ****. Lol I will still be at hinesville show just with my 68 ford.

SGT_tdi

TDI
03 golf gls
Any one wanna meat up at hinesville cars and coffee this week end if we don't get hit by hurricane

Tankthecarman

TDI
2001 Jetta ALH TDI 5spd
I wish those meet-ups weren’t on the weekend, so I could go! I work Weekend shift at Gulfstream Service Center and will have to miss anything on the weekend. Also, as an aside, I was driving home a few Friday’s ago and a guy with Effingham plates passed me in a sweet (and quite quick) Silver Jetta manual TDI Wagon. I was so jealous! I’ve been looking for a manual wagon for several years with no success. They’re either astronomical or completely thrashed. Don’t suppose anyone has one or knows where one might be found?