Sandy Hook GTG for all NEast Enthusiasts....May15

veedub_maniac

The Reservoir Dubs and Monmouth county dubbers would like to invite you to hang out at the beach for a day...

Saturday May 15th at 3pm at the Gunnison beach parking lot in sandy Hook

come hang and check out the rides from the area...
There are no park fees until memorial day, so you won't have to dish out any bills to come hang...so bring some friends!

We were hoping to do a bbq there, but apparently its not allowed , so bring a sandwich or somethin...i'll bring some sodas for us...
Should be a good time, so we hope to see you there!!

Rain Date: some time after labor day, when it's free park entry again

Click here for directions to Sandy Hook!

Here's a map of how to get to the Gunnison Beach parking lot from the park enterance...

I hope to see some of the fellow NJ clubs make it out...consider it a pre-Club-Culture Day GTG

If you have any questions or think you'll get lost...just PM me or email me @ maniacproductions@hotmail.com

----------------------------------------------

here's a better map of the enterance to the park...the directions on the site are sketchy...

if you're comin from the parkway and are going east on 36...when going over the drawbridge, stay in the right lane and it will take you right into the enterence for the park...

also, coming from south or west jersey, you will be taking 36E also...just follow the sign for sandy hook...