San Diego area Guru recommendation needed.

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
I need recommendations for a trusted TDI Guru in the San Diego area. Project is a top end reseal of an ALH/VE IP pump for a family members' car. I checked the list & did not see anyone in that area. Thanks in advance.

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GLS 4D 5M, 2015 GSW SE 6M
Hi Bob, when our '03 Jetta was out in SoCal I went to Brandon at SMS European. I was on a tight schedule and he fit me in (on short notice) between servicing two Porsches. Did a great job at a very reasonable price. His shop was a full hour drive north (when there is no traffic on the 5) and worth it.

wildn

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI wagon 5spd! 2011 Jetta JSW TDI DSG
Hi Bob, when our '03 Jetta was out in SoCal I went to Brandon at SMS European. I was on a tight schedule and he fit me in (on short notice) between servicing two Porsches. Did a great job at a very reasonable price. His shop was a full hour drive north (when there is no traffic on the 5) and worth it.

I second SMS euro, I drive over two hours to get to Huntington and had him do my TB and 5-speed swap on my ALH, and he's resealed my injection pump too plus. He's been nothing short of awesome in every interaction I've had with him. 100% worth the drive.