ROYAL VW of B'ham- TDI Sedans, Sportwagens, Tourages and Golfs- Updated Weekly

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI Nav, 2015 Passat SE TDI, 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI All Phase 2 Emission Modified complete. 50 State Legal Diesel!
IN STOCK:

JETTA SPORTWAGENS: Sold at $200 under MSRP
1. Model Year: 2010 Model: AJ539M JETTA SPORTWAGEN TDI AUTOMATIC
Exterior Color :B4B4 CANDY WHITE
Interior Color: NT BEIGE V-TEX
Options: 3FU BIG ROOF SYSTEM
JWP JETTA WAGON PROTECTION KIT (PORT INSTALLED)
MSRP $28,185

2. Model Year: 2010 Model: AJ539M JETTA SPORTWAGEN TDI AUTOMATIC
Exterior Color: A1A1 BLACK
Interior Color: QR BLACK V-TEX
Options: JWP JETTA WAGON PROTECTION KIT (PORT INSTALLED)
MSRP $26,885

3.Model Year: 2010 Model: AJ539L JETTA SPORTWAGEN TDI MANUAL
Exterior Color: B4B4 CANDY WHITE
Interior Color: NT BEIGE V-TEX
MSRP: $25,365.00

4. Model Year: 2010 JETTA SPORTWAGEN TDI AUTOMATIC
Exterior Color: B4B4 CANDY WHITE
Interior Color: NT BEIGE V-TEX $
DESTINATION CHARGE $750
MSRP $28,185.00

5. 2010 JETTA SPORTWAGEN TDI AUTOMATIC BLUE GRAPHITE METALLIC/BEIGE V-TEX
Options: 3FU BIG ROOF SYSTEM, JWM JETTA WAGON MAT KIT,Estimated Total MSRP $ $27,990

Jetta TDI Sedans: SOLD AT $200 off MSRP for TDI CLUB
DSG Transmission Sedan
1. White/ Beige/ Sunroof, 17" wheels, Mat kit. MSRP: $27,685.00

2. Blue Graphite/ Black Southern Kit- (4 rubber mats/ Trunk Liner/ Lip spoiler MSRP: $25,155.00
3. Black/ Beige , (JMK) Jetta Mat Kit MSRP: $24,905.00

MANUAL Transmission Sedan:
1. Salsa Red/ Black, Manual, Power Sunroof, Ipod, Southern Kit. MSRP: $25,254
2. Blue Graphite/ Beige Manual , (JMK) Jetta Mat kit- $23,805.

TDI GOLF $200 off MSRP
Sold out.

TDI TOUAREG
SOLD OUT

Last edited:

highhilltdi

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Jetta GLS
I don't see any sedans listed (non-cup)? I was shopping back in May when they were heavily discounted but couldn't find the exact model I wanted at that time. Are the sedans even available now??

highhilltdi

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Jetta GLS
Thanks. It was more of a curiousity question since I hadn't seen anyone here advertising the sedans. I pretty much wrote off buying one but might change my mind if the deals come back around.

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI Nav, 2015 Passat SE TDI, 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI All Phase 2 Emission Modified complete. 50 State Legal Diesel!
Hello Folks!! I'm in Montana now- The trucking company I had scheduled delivery to Jake and Heather from Montana fell through.

I DO NOT Disappoint!

I drove the 1939 miles myself and got the car to him before Christmas as Promised! The engine got one of the best break-in's possible- Drove it no faster than 2500 RPM- and did it all in one trip.
I drove 27 straight hours and stopped for the night, driving the remaining 3 hours today.
Saw alot of beautiful country in the process and got to meet a Great TDI'er and pretty cool guy- Jake.
Thanks for the beer - I hope you and Heather enjoy the new Jetta Sportwagen.

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
VWBeamer said:
Holy Moly, that's some serious service.:)
Thanks.
When I make a promise- I keep it. My reputation is far more important to me than a little inconvienience.

Besides- I got to drive a TDI across the country

;-)

Montana is beautiful this time of the year.

MTjake

Veteran Member
TDI
It's true!

Here's Jerry in our driveway upon delivery of our perfectly broken in wagen. Mike the dog is definitely already doing his job of breaking in the interior (no tri-color interior available) as is the 3 yr. old. Relatedly, I highly recommend the VW cargo partition vs. any aftermarket version. We received Bugatti service at a VW price. I think it's terrific that we have a couple of member/car vendors that provide an honest and straightforward buying experience, but this service was way above and beyond the call of duty. Unbelievable but true.
Thanks Jerry, and don't forget to come back and check out Montana in the summer!

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2003, Tornado Red
Hi Jerry, it's nice to put a face to a name. I don't know if you remember but we spoke regarding a Golf TDI and you actually located one for me far far away.... :) (scheduled to arrive in Feb, lacks Rear Side Airbags)

Doing a great job :cool:

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2003, Tornado Red
Not yet taken the plunge

itsmejerry said:
Glad to see you've been able to locate one. May it give you many miles of safe, economical travel.
Like I said, you located the car for me. I've spoken to one of the sales people there (not one with the internet team, I believe).

This particular car does not have the rear side airbags and remember, it does not arrive until Feb, so....

Will definitely let everyone know once I find something, for sure :)

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
UPDATED (ADDED 2 GOLFs IN STOCK, ADDED TOUAREG IN STOCK SOLD 3 Jettas, 2 Wagons)

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
Bump to the top
Back in business with more TDI's.
Note: I ordered my last 2010 Jetta Sportwagens, Golfs, Jetta Sedans yesterday. I can still change some configurations, but after April 1, we will no longer be able to order 2010 TDI Jettas, Golfs, or Jetta Sportwagens. As well as CC's, Passats, EOS's, and Tiguans. (as per VW's order guidelines).

THIS IS THE LAST MONTH TO ORDER 2010's. (Order in March 2010- Delivery in July/August 2010).

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
sold TDI CUP EDITION to Brent W of Florida!!! The last one I have available.

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
Don't wait... The Full tax credit is ending in less than 60 days. And Production is being cut back a bit.

No need to panic- but don't wait around until the day before the tax credit gets cut in half (june 30), and THEN go to your local dealership hoping to find the car in your color and option choice.
I anticipate a feeding frenzy on the last week of the tax credit where dealerships are going to hold firm on their price rather than discount.

Happy TDI'ing!!
Jerry

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
:)

Glad it went to a good home!

Jerry

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks to Brad for the purchase of a Black Jetta Sedan.

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
Updates- April is the last month to order 2010 GOLF TDI's. After April, the Model Year 2011's will be available with an expected date of October.

Last edited:

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
JETTA TDI AUTOMATIC Exterior Color:</U>A1A1 BLACK Interior Color:</U>NT BEIGE V-TEX Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>JTI JETTA TDI SOUTHERN KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>PJI 17" AVIGNON ALLOY WHEELS </U>UF8 IPOD PREP FRONT CENTER ARMREST </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $26,804

pgenis

Veteran Member
TDI
JETTA 2006
thinking about Golfs - do they come in any other interior colour but black? Thinking about AT, for my folks.

thanks,

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
pgenis said:
thinking about Golfs - do they come in any other interior colour but black? Thinking about AT, for my folks.

thanks,
They come in black cloth only.
Also standard on the TDI Golfs- Sport suspension, 17" wheels, Paddle Shifters on the steering wheel, and sport seats with somewhat more enhanced side bolsters.

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
Updated Page 1

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
updated today. bump

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
Updated with current inventory. If you see one you like Reserve it today.

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
Warranty special added for any TDI purchased thru May 15th.