Reserved Lodging for the Fest?

mgwerks

Veteran Member
TDI
black 1999 New Beetle
Jeff,

I just cancelled my room this morning, and it was King room - it's now a toss up to see who can snag it!

Ok, I just got off the phone with the hotel.
Here is where the Ft. Atkinson Holiday Inn Express Hotel stands as of today, 6-16 at 3:30 Central Time.

Friday and Saturday : Single King rooms are all gone.
2 queen rooms non-smoking: 25 rooms still available.
2 queen room smoking: 9 rooms still available.

There IS the alternative hotel in Lake Mills (see registration form lodging link) for alternatives should this hotel book up.

Thanks and REGISTER/PAY EARLY
Jeff

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
Thanks for the info mgwerks. I'm sure it will be a popular room and probabaly by the time this is sent out...it will probabaly be gone?
There ya go folks....if you get this room, please post here.
Thanks, Jeff

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
FInally got the OK for my vacation time. I made my reservations this afternoon. Add another double queen room to the tally. In on Fri, out on Mon.

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.
Booked a double queen nonsmoking (ha, have they SEEN my car?)

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
I was able to extend the block of hotel room being held.
The block will be extended until August 19th. After that, the rooms will be released to the public.

Make your reservations early and fill out the TDI Fest registration form through the link on links above. Hope to see you at the fest. Later, J

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
PeterV & HamsterDiesel (HamsterV) have a room at the HI.
And registered too. T red has a 100% fest attendance.

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
If you've reserved a room for the 2005 TDI Fest and haven't registered yet...I'd suggest you do so ASAP. As it stands now, T-shirt orders can be taken, but not guaranteed. Please register and pay using the PayPal link ASAP.
Later,
J

jimnms

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Wagon 5-speed Tiptronic
I just sent my registration and have booked a room at the Fort Atkinson Holiday Inn Express for Sept. 2-4. I may change that to Sept. 1-4 and come a day early because I will be getting in around 11pm whatever day I come.

Bludwig

TDI
1999 DkBlu NewBeetle
I just booked a double queen non smoking for the 2nd-4th. I believe he said there were 2 rooms left of the discount block.

steve

1999 NB no mods. That is why I'm going to TDIFest!

alfie

TDI
Jetta , 03, silver
I am set. Friday thru Sunday. My wife and self.@ Holiday Inn Express.
Chris

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
Folks, just a friendly reminder that this Friday (8/19) is the final day I have the block of rooms held for the fest at the discounted rate. Please, if you're coming, get your registrations for the fest in and get your hotel room booked. Later, Jeff

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
Today is the last day to get your rooms at the reduced rate folks. If you're going and haven't made your reservations, please do so TODAY! Only 2 weeks left before the fest

Thanks and I look forward to meeting a lot of you at the Fest!!
Later,
Jeff

bluenb1

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, 98, Blue
To let everyone know what's going on. I just got off the phone with the host hotel. Everything is back to normal (what ever normal is?).
The rooms have been released to the general public. HOWEVER , if you call and there are still rooms left, you will still get them at the reduced rate as long as you mention the TDI fest. She said she could do that since we pretty much have the complete hotel to ourselves. (somehow the pool scene from Caddy Shack just flashed in my mind
)

There are only a few rooms left for Friday & Saturday night. Sunday shouldn't be a problem.

Talk to you later and see you at the fest! Jeff

TeDeEye1

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SEL TDI Premium
I have reserved my room at the Rodeway Inn. Just little ol' me

It will be interesting to see what the price of deisel will be by this weekend :-( Hope they have enough in the area :)

Metalnerd

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
96 Passat TDI Storm Grey
After a few hurdles, Metalnerd and the Nerdettes will arrive Saturday AM.
Reservations have been made.
Bringing the full tool buggy.

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new. It sounds like the Wisconsin delegation is planning a terrific time. Thanks!

eyetdiman

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Passat TDI Sedan
Just letting you know that I am reserved at the hotel for Friday and Saturday nights.

Looks like the weather as well as the gathering will be spectacular!!

Would like to see a fuel filter changed on an A4 Jetta, or have someone help me change the one on my '04 Jetta TDI.

passatmrb

Veteran Member
TDI
96 TDI Wagon
Since I'm sharing a room with 'Lug Nut' I am canceling my queen double room. If anyone needs a room I am calling to cancel at 12:15 am cdt. Looking forward to seeing all of you at the Fest.