Reserved A Room at the Sheraton? Post Here!

ALCO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 A3 Jetta, silver/2005 B5 Passat, silver
Booked! Linda and I are in for the 3rd and gone on the 6th. Looking forward to another road trip and our third Fest.

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.
Also booked. If the family doesn't come, I would consider splitting the room.

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Interesting point if any of you are smokers. I requested a smoking room, and the Sheraton refused. Stated the reserved rooms were specified to be non-smoking only.
Whazzup with that? I figured I would try to hash it out with them when I arrived.

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
That was definitely not specified with the hotel... I will give them a call on monday and try to get this sorted out.

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
bruce, i looked into it. it was a small glitch with the allocated rooms. you're all set, i've had them change your room to a smoking room.

if anyone else has trouble with something along these lines or anything else with the hotel, please let us know, and i'm sure we can work it out! the hotel has been very accommodating.

NRU73

Veteran Member
TDI
02 GOLF TDI Silver, 5 Speed
Got a room for the fest sat night only. See you in three weeks!!

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
i just checked your registration using the web site the hotel provided to us - you're all set, peter.

RRTom

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GLS black
Ed and I are registered for the 4th and 5th, leaving on Monday morning. Too bad that we will have a rental car. We couldn't get two weeks off in order to drive from Seattle.

Dizel Mork

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999, midnight blue
I reserved at the hotel too. i'll try to get the friday off to be there in the evening...otherwise i'll get there in the middle of the night

FanofAllDiesels

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf Gls
if anyone else has trouble with something along these lines or anything else with the hotel, please let us know, and i'm sure we can work it out! the hotel has been very accommodating.
tdipoet,

We had an 11th hour offer from the grandparents to watch our kids, so my wife and I will be able to make it. I called for a room and was able to get a confirmation for the 3rd and 5th at the group rate, but was told that all the rooms at the group rate were booked for the 4th. There were rooms available, but they want $139 + tax for them. Is there any way you can get another room for the 4th at the group rate?

The room we have for the 3rd and 5th is a traditional non-smoking with 2 double beds. If we can free up another like that for the 4th, we won't have to switch rooms each night.

We'll be registering for the Fest once I know we have a room for the 4th. I would appreciate any help you can give.

Jeff

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
the reservation has been changed - you're all set for three nights at the group rate, in one room.

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Reply to Paramedic. Are you driving up from Ky. Interested in a ride if you have room. thanks Tim Collins
Tim, gonna have a full car with the family, and all the 4 yo granddaughter's junk. Sorry.

Our plans now is to leave Central Kentucky sometime late in afternoon on the 2nd. Drive until we don't wanna drive anymore and find a motel. Get an early start on the 3rd, direct to Bahston.
Maps.com suggests routing through KY, WV, PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA. 894 miles, 14.2 hours. Bet I beat that time, though.

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
Got me one 'dem dair roo-ums.

Decided What the hey, I'm goin', at the last minute...

So color me there, Sat afternoon in time for dinner...