Remove "Missing" link reference

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Just don't know where to post this.

I used to have a file that would pop up when someone looked at my post.
It is gone since the forum was revamped, BUT now there is a red X in it's place.
I've seen it in other posters messages too. I've checked my profile page and cannot find anything there.
Anyone know how to remove that???

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
screenshot?

All LED interior bulbs. Several VCDS mods. Darker window tint. EVO skid-plate. Malone Stage 2, Malone DSG tune. Winpower Projector headlights. Angel eyes. LED DRL's. 24mm H&R rear sway bar. Phase 1 & Phase 2 done.Scangauge II

A box with a red X between the line above and the line below
Report Edit Delete

I am assuming that it would show up on a viewers screen? Maybe its just on my own?

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
I can see it too, it you edit your signature there's no option to remove the danasoft link?

You might try copying the text out, and deleting your signature completely, then paste the text back in.

-J

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
As comput_85 indicated the red X is due to the fact the danasoft website is not currently up and therefore the RedX is shown. Unfortunately you'll find this in many threads or signatures using externally hosted image servers that are no longer online. If you notice that from something hosted on TDIClub, please let me know so I can investigate.

As for your signature, you should be able to just remove it from your signature.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
compu 85

Did what you suggested. Copied the signature line, deleted it and copied to notepad. In notepad I saw that elusive 'red X" and deleted it from signature line. recopied it to sig line in my profile and it's gone.
Just copying did not do it, had to be copied to notepad first and recopied.

Thanks

BTW: I'm enjoying using the wheel I bought from you.