Regular premium 8 to dynaudio retrofit.....

c17chief

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2dr
For the right price, is this worth doing?

Reason I ask is awhile back I ran across the full set of speakers, amps, and even harnesses gutted from a jetta on ebay, which went for a bit under $300 if I remember right. I really wanted to jump and ask questions later, but the auction ended the day before I had to go overseas for a couple months, so I couldnt bid on it. I am thinking about keeping an eye out for similar again now though.

So my questions are....is it enough improvement to be worth a few hundred or so + some time? Also, it should all be pretty much plug and play with maybe a vagcom recode right? Nothing too crazy involved? Granted some of you are going to chime in with aftermarket being better way to go, and you are right, but let me point you back to everything being pretty much plug and play with nothing too crazy involved :D. I dont want to get into adding non factory amps, special bypass harnesses, modding speaker holes, new head unit, etc.... Just stuff that goes right in without significant modifications and effort.