**Registration Thread** TDIFest 2013

GeekDrew

Veteran Member
TDI
None
How do we volunteer for some of those volunteer positions mentioned in the wiki
We'll be working on that in the next few days. I'll be emailing everyone who indicated (in their TDIFest online registration) that they're willing to volunteer, and I imagine there will also be a thread about it. Stay tuned. :)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
NOTE: Food sales end on Tuesday, August 20th. If you plan on attending the Friday Meet & Greet, Saturday Breakfast, or Sunday Awards Banquet, please be sure to add these items to your registration no later than the 20th. Our final numbers are being submitted on Wednesday, August 21st.

bassman5066

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2 Door TDI (sold back for Dieselgate), 91 Golf 4 Door with 1Z swap
Registered me and my girlfriend yesterday. First time to the fest and can't wait.

Sent from my Bosch Motronic ECM via VCDS Version 1.9LVE

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Current registration numbers for the food events:

Meet & Greet: 104
Breakfast: 90
Awards Banquet: 96

These are great numbers! Keep 'em coming... Tuesday is the last day you can sign up.

If you want to know what we're having for dinner, see the wiki ... http://wiki.tdifest.com/doku.php?id=start&#meal_events

Last edited:

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
Gosh, I am getting excited about this year's fest ........... We should be packed by this time next week.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
I have had several inquiries about late registration as people are firming up their plans for the weekend. Here are a few FAQs from this week...

Q: Can I still register for Fest?
A: YES! Registration is still open @ http://reg.tdifest.com

Q: Can I still buy food?
A: YES! The hotel has been very accommodating to our additions. Food sales are still open (for now).

Q: Are hotel rooms still available?
A: YES! Rooms at the Grand Summit are still available at our group rate. If you reserve a room now, they will immediately take a 50% deposit. See the lodging thread for more info.

Q: I just stumbled across this... what is TDIFest?
A: Our annual national get-together and fundraiser for TDIClub.com We have over 150 people signed up, including several forum vendors who will be selling parts and accessories, and a full schedule of technical sessions and activities. For more information, please see http://wiki.tdifest.com

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Registrations are still coming in! We're up to 155 right now. :)

Meet & Greet: 114
Breakfast: 102
Awards Banquet: 109
Group Drive: 50+

VeeDubTDI

TDI
160 registrations as of this morning. It's going to be a great turn out! :cool:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
We're up to 164 registrations right now with a few people planning to register on site for various reasons. We'll be close to 200 people in Maine for the weekend! :cool:

If you'd like to do the Meet & Greet on Friday evening (indoor/outdoor BBQ), we have 5 spots left.

bassman5066

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2 Door TDI (sold back for Dieselgate), 91 Golf 4 Door with 1Z swap
We're up to 164 registrations right now with a few people planning to register on site for various reasons. We'll be close to 200 people in Maine for the weekend! :cool:

If you'd like to do the Meet & Greet on Friday evening (indoor/outdoor BBQ), we have 5 spots left.
What time is the meet and greet? Im getting in a bit late on Friday but could leave earlier to try to make it there.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
What time is the meet and greet? Im getting in a bit late on Friday but could leave earlier to try to make it there.

6:30pm - 9:00pm