Registration Question...

Braga_Dub

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 ALH Golf
Could someone explain the registration thingie... Im a little confused about how it works, and what to fill out... Im such a noob.
It would be me and the GF.
Thank You :D

Pic For Views:

savd4one

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Passat Wagon - evil gasser :)
it's fairly self explainitory...what do you need help with? it's $35 per person and you each get a shirt (pick your size). if you want more than 1 shirt each you have to pay for them - they're now $15 &17. then you pay for the different activities - since you don't have to go to all of them, you can pick and choose which ones you DO want to go to. if you're going to be here early enough - and VA isn't that far away - i would DEFINITLY do to the friday night meet n greet. as for the rest of the activities, if you're not sure you want to go, or if you would rather go sight-seeing, you can always pay as you go (to the activities) - correct me if i'm wrong Gero or Julie - and make up your mind when the weekend is here.

step 2 is paying and step 3 is booking the hotel - all ya gotta do is follow the yellow brick - er i mean follow the links :)

any other questions?

Ginnie

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
One $35 registration fee covers one car/driver. Significant others/guests are free. With one paid registration, you get one free tee shirt, one TDIClub lanyard, one TDIFest 2006 Commemorative pin, and a goodie bag chock full of good stuff.

If you want your guest to get the goodie bag, pin, lanyard and free shirt you'll have to pay a registration fee for them also. Or, you can just order/buy extra tee shirts as needed.

Go carting NEEDS to be PAID FOR in ADVANCE.

Otherwise, meals and brewery tour can be paid for on site.

Hope this helps!

Last edited: