Redline fuel treatment

TDITONY

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta GLS TDi Black
Hello again. I was running for parts at the local Checkers this weekend and noticed they now carry Redline Diesel treatment. I have used their products on the race cars and in several of my gas rides. It cleans up injectors very nicely.

Has anyone used the Redline stuff yet? Saw quite a few posts on other products then I drank too much beer and decided to get off the computer before I headed over to ebay to start spending
!

Cheers

Tony B.
02 Jetta GLS
First "mod" is in the mail. Smoked tail lights are hardly a mod but should look nice on a black TDI!

RabbitGTI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
B4 Passat Sedan
You're from Milwaukee and you blew the foam off a few? Naw, it can't be true
I've used Redline Diesel Catalyst, the winterized version with cetane boost and I thought it worked better than Powerservice. I usually dumped half a bottle in each tank of the Passat TDI. I wish I could find it locally, I'm in Monona. Here's to ya!

mjm

I've been using redline diesel catalyst in my MBZ 300D for about a year with no issues or problems. A friend has been using for years in her MBZ 300D with same result.

LIVE4SPD

Veteran Member
TDI
used to have a 99 TDI Jetta
The Redline 85+ and Diesel Fuel Catalyst (DFC) are the same product. They make DFC in normal and winterized versions. Seems to work well, definately makes a difference in the cold weather. I've used these products almost exclusively since I bought the car.

2.5 Years and 73k Miles.

TooSlick

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Audi 100S
Tony,

I have quite a bit of experience in this area ...

I think the Redline fuel additives and their synthetic gear lubricants (MTL and MT-90) are probably the best products they sell. The Redline fuel additive is more expensive than Powerservice, but I do think you get what you pay for in this case.

TS

TDITONY

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta GLS TDi Black
Thanks, I thought as much. Their gas stuff has always worked well for me so I figured they would do well with the diesel as well.

RabbitGTI, don't start with me man, I have been stuck in San Jose for the last week working on a couple of servers until way past my bed time AND this is the longest I have been without a beer since I have been able to drink legally. Wait, longer than that even