rear louvers ?!?!

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
No. Just no. 😂
I like louvres on cars, but that’s not improving anything aesthetically. Maybe if it fit properly? I dunno.

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Beetle GLS TDI (BIODSL). 01 original Glow Bug TDI (sold)
I love that rear guard and would like to see the bull bar mocked up on the front lol. I'd love something like that front guard for my beetle. Exact thing minus the upper loop would be my "perfect" set up. If you built that I'd like to talk about how you went about it in PM.

All wheel drive set up?

Last edited:

Wigstdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Alh
yeesir i cut a r 32 rear section out and welded it in. the gearing is the special part. i built it all front and rear bumpers very easily with out a pipe bender either.

Last edited:

Wigstdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Alh
I love that rear guard and would like to see the bull bar mocked up on the front lol. I'd love something like that front guard for my beetle. Exact thing minus the upper loop would be my "perfect" set up. If you built that I'd like to talk about how you went about it in PM.

All wheel drive set up?
ancient ginger secret but id be glad to tell you how i did it. it was also fairly cheap material wise when i did it idk with inflation today tho..

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
I love it! I want to do that to mine someday.

Also, do you have any more details on what you did to the hood? I see it comes down over the headlights a bit too. I’ve always kinda liked that “angry eyes” look on these.