Rear coil Springs

Uchi

TDI
2015 Golf
Hey guys,

I'm sure this has been discussed at nauseum but like everyone I'm just looking for the quick simple answer. I have a broken rear coil spring on my 2015 Golf 4 door. I'm looking for a set of replacements that would be better quality than just going down to AutoZone and picking a set up. I have a Kerma tune and definitely enjoy pushing it on some of my local West Virginia mountain roads. I'm not particular about ride height and looks. I'm not looking for something overly stiff (I do a lot of 3 hour highway drives as well). I'm just looking for a slight performance upgrade and a quality spring. If you have any suggestions on a shock to go with it, I'm all ears.

Thanks

super1

Veteran Member
TDI
none
Hey guys,

I'm sure this has been discussed at nauseum but like everyone I'm just looking for the quick simple answer. I have a broken rear coil spring on my 2015 Golf 4 door. I'm looking for a set of replacements that would be better quality than just going down to AutoZone and picking a set up. I have a Kerma tune and definitely enjoy pushing it on some of my local West Virginia mountain roads. I'm not particular about ride height and looks. I'm not looking for something overly stiff (I do a lot of 3 hour highway drives as well). I'm just looking for a slight performance upgrade and a quality spring. If you have any suggestions on a shock to go with it, I'm all ears.

Thanks
I think VW had a recall on the rear springs so you can probably get a set for free
Call your local dealer with your VIN number and see if you’re eligible

pedroYUL

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat CVCA; 2015 GSW CRUA; 2012 wagon CJAA; 2004 wagon BEW(brother)
@Uchi : forgot you also asked about shocks. I would just use the ones you have there, unless those really need changing. IDparts seems to have Sachs (original) and others but no Bilsteins which are my go to. I just go for Bilstein B4 for the car in question.