Purdue / Lafayette TDIers?

TDIpurdue

Veteran Member
TDI
My first car: Jetta, '01, silver, automatic
I've been seeing a few TDI's driving around the Purdue campus lately and a few more across the river in Lafayette. Wondering if any of them are here on the thread? lemme know and boiler up!

CHEMVW

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf TDI GLS (back in the family), 2002 Jetta GL (sold)
I'm from Champaign, IL, but I met a few TDIers last weekend that are all from the Lafayette area. I guess they have some brewing of biodiesel going on up there. You might be able to find some of them via www.indianaenergyconference.org

Tim

TDIpurdue

Veteran Member
TDI
There's a coop in crawfordsville that purdue get's it's bd from, I tried contacting the fleet manager for purdue to try and get some from him. To my dismay he ignored like 4 emails so I guess purdue isnt interested in helping a student take some steps to better the environment. The nearest BD pump I can find is in Delphi and it's only b2. Perhaps one for my next tank I'll drive to crawfordsville for the real thing, we'll see.

Congrats childish on graduating, I've still got another 2 years (5 year plan)

ka9ppa

TDI
2003 Jetta TDI w/manual 5 spd.
I'm from Crawfordsville but do not know which coop has bd. I'll have to check.
Also, it would be interesting to see how many serious TDIer's are in the area.

TDIpurdue

Veteran Member
TDI
I took a drive a few weeks ago to crawfordsville looking for the coop, no such luck, all I could find was a BP with a REALLY sketchey looking diesel pump. Thanks for replying I hope to see more people from the area on here.

TDIpurdue

Veteran Member
TDI
no those are for seed, I called a few and they didnt know of any pumps :( looks like it's still the B2 in delphi for me

TDIpurdue

Veteran Member
TDI
I've seen alot of TDI's crusin' purdue's campus this semester (atleast 6) so here' a bump to see if they are here on the forumes