Purchased a '15 Golf today.

jay_fyp

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI 6MT 2004 Jetta TDI (PD) 5mt R.I.P - 2013 Golf TDI 6mt - 2004 Golf TDI (PD) 5MT
So happy I found this. They are NOT easy to find in 6MT. I called a great portion of the northeast and literally 2 dealers had them. I got the Golf SEL Silk Blue 6MT and I'm in love:D I only have one photo the dealer took for me but when I bring it home I will show more.

Last edited:

2010golf

TDI
2010 golf 6spd manual RIP. 2015 golf 6spd manual
Congrats. Very nice looking car and rare . I got the 2015 S model. Overall I am happy with it but the 2 things I realy wish I had are SEL seats and the fender audio.

jay_fyp

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI 6MT 2004 Jetta TDI (PD) 5mt R.I.P - 2013 Golf TDI 6mt - 2004 Golf TDI (PD) 5MT
Congrats. Very nice looking car and rare . I got the 2015 S model. Overall I am happy with it but the 2 things I realy wish I had are SEL seats and the fender audio.
If I had found an S model in 6MT I would have taken it in a heartbeat and just added heated seats which is the only thing I'd really miss and would have saved me a boatload of money, but I'm ok with the SEL at the same time. Plus the Silk Blue color is nearly impossible to find so I'm very happy.

volksjaeger

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta Wagon, '15 Golf Sportwagen, '16 Touareg Lux
If I had found an S model in 6MT I would have taken it in a heartbeat and just added heated seats which is the only thing I'd really miss and would have saved me a boatload of money, but I'm ok with the SEL at the same time. Plus the Silk Blue color is nearly impossible to find so I'm very happy.
what you have is truly a unicorn. Hang on to that. What a gorgeous color. I bought two '15 GSW S 6MT TDI and miss the heated seats but more importantly miss the sunroof as I would often take a nap at lunch in my '02 Jetta Wagon TDI and pop the sunroof and get some healthy sunshine during my nap.

Still-- I absolutely love driving these machines. I will find reasons to drive the car because it is so fun. Congrats and good job on finding this gem!

jay_fyp

Veteran Member
TDI
what you have is truly a unicorn. Hang on to that.
Thanks....I know! I'm still pretty giddy about it:D I don't think many in that combo exist. I believe heated seats can be installed for $850. Congrats on yours too. These truly are great machines, I can't drive anything else! and haven't for about 17 years.

Last edited:

Grigg3

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Jetta wagon, 15 Golf wagon
Nice car!
Same as mine, I was happy to find any GSW with the 6MT. I wanted white or silver to be cooler in the sun but the blue has grown on me, nice to look at.