PRICE REDUCED!! 2004 JETTA GL TDI AUTO BEW

xltsp8

TDI
04 Jetta
Selling my first TDI. 246k on the clock. Its been a great car bought from original owner at 135k. Gray in color. Had the maintenance records but lost them when my computer got hacked. Have records since 200k or so. I'd rather sell this car to a member it is listed on Craigslist and FB. Front left wheel bearing replaced at 220k along with outer tie rod. EGR cooler leaked so did a full delete. Still have the actual valve and its good will come with sale. Thats really all I've done to the car besides maintenance. Timing belt all German parts and coolant flush done at 210k. Regular oil changes with T6 and Mann filters. Mahle fuel filters every 20k since I bought it. Tires 75%. Title is salvaged was hit in the rear at 100k or so. No liens on the title. Installed heated seats from a 03 GLS with factory switches, fused connections and quality automotive grade wire. Centric brakes and rotors all 4 corners at 210k. Its listed for 2200 willing to sell to member for 2100. Will give 14 oil filters and 2 air filters if close to asking price is paid. I've used this site alot over the years. Car runs and drives great. Located Forest Lake, MN 55025

Link to pictures...

Last edited:

fjdiesel

TDI
76 fj40 w/05 LIberty CRD 2.8L diesel
Do you have a tune in the car? Or is the CE lamp on from removing the EGR? I seen this on CL earlier. I am interested.

xltsp8

TDI
04 Jetta
No tune...100 bucks to get rid of the light...I have the valve thats still good you can try to fool it if you don't want the light.