Power folding mirrors

mayday_soc

TDI
Mk7 TDI
There are 5 different door modules available ending in 592/593 with prices varying quite a bit. Which door module is recommended for this retro fit?
I only care about folding/heat, I do not have blind spot monitoring. I have an SEL trim with lighting package (Ive read this matters). I might already have a 5 module on the passenger side because mirror dip works.

Is there a way to use VCDS to see which modules I currently have? It would be significantly easier than removing two door panels.

edit: If I had to guess (not the latest suppression) but they should end in either BZ00 or EZ00. They cover both 2dr and 4dr, as well as both LP and no LP. But the dates are a bit confusing as they over lap a bit. My build date 9/15 falls on both.

Last edited:

dwu.048

TDI
2015 Golf MK7 (DSG)
I know with using OBDEleven, you can check to see if it is a 3 or 5 module. If you have the 5 modules, then you just need to retrofit the switch, and the 2 folding mirrors.

dwu.048

TDI
2015 Golf MK7 (DSG)
That's good. Just need to buy the mirrors with switch and program the folding mirrors with puddle lights. A fun mod.