Potentiometer Bracket

84Gliracer

TDI
TDI- B3V, B4S, T4 , MK1
Does anyone know if you can still get a fabricated potentiometer bracket to fit a T4 TDI conversion

Thanks

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
What pedal and engine are you trying to use?

Josh_WA

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta TDI, 1993 Eurovan Weekender TDI(AHU) converted 2/2016, 93 Eurovan MV TDI(1z)(sold!)
If you are talking about the AHU/1z pot, I got a factory style bracket for my first van, from a fellow in the UK. If you go into the "vw t4 tdi conversion" group in facebook and ask, I think they will know the name of the guy. The brackets aren't OE, but could very well pass for it.

My second van, I built a bracket to bolt the passat pot bracket onto. Not a good picture but shows a little of the two brackets.

Zed.

TDI
'89 B3 T'die Passat wagon. '95 T4 van (1Z T'die converted). '87 mk2 Golf AHU tdi converted /02a etc. '92 & '95 200tdi Landrover Discovery
Does anyone know if you can still get a fabricated potentiometer bracket to fit a T4 TDI conversion

Thanks

2.5 TDi potentiometer bracket - W7D0 721 531

try your local vw stealership for availability (nla in UK)

pedal is easy to adapt the origonal van item by welding the top of the tdi pedal to it, once the potentiometer is mounted it's easily mocked-up:eek:

I have a spare new potentiometer bracket in my workshop if you want some dimensions to fabricate your own?

Rich.