Post your palindrome odometer reading pics here!

What do you think of this goofy thread?

• Total voters

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Since I don't have much technical use here on this forum I like to proliferate the silly and nearly pointless statistical threads about odometer mileages and mpg comparisons and stuff like that so I bring you all yet another freaking mileage thread we have too many of already probably BUT WAIT I have a twist, and if you comprehend the title you know what it is! :eek::eek::eek::D:p

I'll go first:

Next geek, go! :cool:

UhOh

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 & 2003 Golf GLS
Not palindrome related, but several months back I noticed that my trip meter and clock simultaneously registered the same numbers. One would think that this isn't that big of a deal, but I really don't ever recall seeing it happen before (but, it's not like I'm fixating on these things all the time).

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Not palindrome related, but several months back I noticed that my trip meter and clock simultaneously registered the same numbers. One would think that this isn't that big of a deal, but I really don't ever recall seeing it happen before (but, it's not like I'm fixating on these things all the time).
Sadly, I DO fixate, er, notice things of this sort all the time....:eek: but there are a lot of numbers in my world. :rolleyes:

The craziest numerical coinsidence I know of in my life wasn't even noticed by me, but pointed out to me by my non-numerical wife.

One July 30th I was assigned cab #716 from the company. It was one of their top ones and I was not one to turn in my car willy-nilly like some guys were, I had it for almost 3 years straight.

SO, at one point it had turned out that I had that cab, #716 for 716 days on July 16th.

Good thing that didn't happen in July of this year, or else time might go into reverse or something....:rolleyes: