Post here if you have arrived

vikingrob

Veteran Member
TDI
2021 Tesla Model 3 (delivery estimate May 2021)
I also see a Beetle with an Indiana plate and a Golf with British Columbia plates.

Thadude

TDI
2001 Jetta
theres a jetta in back with Nova Scotia plates.. thats us.. were in 563.. going out for supper but we'll be back

meganuke

TDIClub Contributor, Vendor
TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
I'll be there about 5 hours from now. Indigo blue golf estate.

tkbalt

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf (DSG) and 2013 Passat SEL (DSG) TDI's
Traveled from Reading PA to Philly on business today to catch flight back to Indy and saw 5 TDI's on PA turnpike. Thought of you all as I passed Valley Forge. Make it a great weekend!

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
For those of you that are there, do you know if there is free breakfast at the hotel?

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
I finally made it. There will be a section for TDIParking when you get here. The signs should have been posted tonight.

TeDeEye1

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SEL TDI Premium
I have arrived and am in the correct parking lot. Just have to wait till this afternoon for my room.. Got here earlier than I planed to beat the weather.

TeDeEye1

Veteran Member
TDI
Ok, now I cant leave. Went to move the car after bringing bags in and now can't get the key in the ignition. Myself and others have tried everything we could think of but nothing works.
I have called VW for help but they haven't found a dealer around here yet?

TeDeEye1

Veteran Member
TDI
jettafock said:
What do you mean you cant get the key in the ignition?
It just will not go in. It's like there is something in the way.

Last edited:

cetacean

TDI
cetacleo
TeDeEye1 said:
Ok, now I cant leave. Went to move the car after bringing bags in and now can't get the key in the ignition. Myself and others have tried everything we could think of but nothing works.
I have called VW for help but they haven't found a dealer around here yet?
Just across the river, probably about 5 miles away: Jim Wynn VW 2049 West Main St Norristown, PA 610-539-1100

Rob Mayercik

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS, Baltic Green/Beige
Got in a little over an hour ago, waited to post until I was checked in, unloaded my bags, and grabbed a bite to eat.

Baltic Green Jetta with NJ plates, Fred's Frames, and a CB whip on the trunk lid.

Rob

TheGrove

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SEL Premium Opera Red - Dieselgate Fix, KermaTDI Tune, 2004 Passat GLS Northern Green-RIP
Got here about 2:30 waited until I registered, checked in and got back to the room.

dieselrox

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 Jetta TDI, Pkg 2
Got here around noon!

I saw on the map that there are two people here from Texas -- one from Houston, the other from Austin. I'm a Texas native and look forward to meeting ya'll.

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
Got in at 2pm only took me 2 hours. Glad I left early. I heard there were a few accidents on 95 after I went through.

mr.mindless

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Galactic Blue Jetta GLS
I'm "here" - just a slightly different "here" than most of you. I'm at my campsite at Boulder Woods Campground in Green Lane.

I'll be the totally nondescript Galactic Blue Jetta with NY plates =)

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
TeDeEye1 said:
It just will not go in. It's like there is something in the way.
We sat next to TeDeEye1 at the banquet. He had the unfortunate distinction of being the only car towed from the Fest! The word from the dealer was that the parts (new ignition switch I'm assuming) are on order :eek: . I think today was the day VW gave him for a estimated time of completion.

Hey Fred, did you ever make it out of there? Are you still at the hotel?

TeDeEye1

Veteran Member
TDI
Yes, they called yesterday about 5PM to say it was done. Went and got the car and took it for a test drive to be sure everything was ok. Wasn't sure if getting dragged onto the flatbed did any damage to the alignment. Everything was fine. Went back to the hotel and packed and got out a there. I'm back home now and the car ran fine. I'm not sure but I think running through the mountains might have seated the rings a little better because I got better MPG on the way back. Or maybe there was a tail wind:) Combined for he trip works out to be 43.6 buy paper and pen.

BTW, Thanks for asking.