SOLD Possibly for sale: 2013 Q7 TDI Prestige S-line

daxel5

TDI
2013 Q7 Prestige
Hi all!

Putting some feelers out for interest in a white 2013 Q7 TDI Prestige S-line with just under 150k miles. This is a SWEET car with practically every add on available (air suspension!), however I recently started seeing some engine codes I think are related to the post-fix emissions system. From what I've read here and elsewhere, it's probably expensive to fix and unfortunately, I live in Utah where a delete would be tricky to work around the emissions laws (I'm sure it could be done, I just don't want to deal). Before I just sell it to a random local, I figured I would see if there's anyone here that would appreciate it a bit more. If there's some interest, I'll post in the classified section with the good bad and ugly deets.

Thank you!

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
Hi all!

Putting some feelers out for interest in a white 2013 Q7 TDI Prestige S-line with just under 150k miles. This is a SWEET car with practically every add on available (air suspension!), however I recently started seeing some engine codes I think are related to the post-fix emissions system. From what I've read here and elsewhere, it's probably expensive to fix and unfortunately, I live in Utah where a delete would be tricky to work around the emissions laws (I'm sure it could be done, I just don't want to deal). Before I just sell it to a random local, I figured I would see if there's anyone here that would appreciate it a bit more. If there's some interest, I'll post in the classified section with the good bad and ugly deets.

Thank you!
I sent you a message with questions.