Portal down.

Zona

TDI
2011 Golf TDi sedan
I got locked out after submitting one page of the offer letter docs. I called and waited about 10 min. for them to pick up. Lady said the system couldn't handle today's volume.
FWIW. You might want to wait til tomorrow. I'm gonna mail mine in.

Mike.

TDI
2011 Golf - Returned to VW
Before mailing you might consider trying the upload at an off hour. I think I would prefer trying to upload at 1AM before I would paper mail it.

chadbag

Veteran Member
TDI
2x 2013 JSW (1 manual BOUGHT BACK 12/20/16, 1 DSG BOUGHT BACK 1/14/17), Audi A3 e-tron gas-plugin-hybrid, gas Volvo V60
I got locked out after submitting one page of the offer letter docs. I called and waited about 10 min. for them to pick up. Lady said the system couldn't handle today's volume.

I wouldn't mail. It seems like those are the last to be looked at judging by comments in the threads. Just try in the middle of the night or something.

And try refreshing after an upload. When I was originally uploading docs and I got a ton of web portal errors, it turns out the uploads went through but the post process feedback timed out and when I did a refresh it showed some of the docs uploaded.

nucklehead

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Golf TDI W/DSG
I faxed the notarized fax documents in. It didn't seem to slow down my progress - I turn my Jetta in on the 22nd - 10 days from today. From what I've read on other threads mail-in documents seem to get short shrift.

SOCALGAL

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sedan & 2013 Jetta Wagon
Make sure you scan all 7 pages into 1 PDF file and then submit the PDF.

fucanay

TDI
2014 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
I don't think the portal is down, you just did it wrong. You can only upload one document and it locks you out after that. So if you didn't get all of your pages into one file, you are out of luck until they reject it as incomplete. You should have the blue eye and a button to download the document you uploaded. If those are both there, it's probably not down.

dmarsingill

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Sportwagen Turned in , 2000 Z3 Coupe, 2003 Ford Expedition
I don't think the portal is down, you just did it wrong. You can only upload one document and it locks you out after that. So if you didn't get all of your pages into one file, you are out of luck until they reject it as incomplete. You should have the blue eye and a button to download the document you uploaded. If those are both there, it's probably not down.
This.........and mailing my original offer didn't slow anything down

Donald

pcskier

TDI
2014 JSW 6sp, no sunroof
Don't mail! When you upload it's added to your file in real time. I uploaded something yesterday and then called 3 minutes later and she was able to pull it up and look at it.

Just my 2 cents, sending paper could add days to your timeline, who even knows how long. And greater margin for error.

If you already mailed it, go ahead and upload it anyway.