polar FIS

dillenger1

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 gsw tdi
so kerma released the polar FIS for the MQB platform mk7.I ordered it and its installed. So far I love the clean factory look. has anyone else taken the plunge?just wanted to talk about function and parameter changes.does anyone have a quikstart guide for button inputs?

JELLOWSUBMARINE

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen, 6M, red/tan, navi, pano, 83 5m diesel pickup, 82 p/u trailer,.04 5.5 TDI Passat wagon (gone), 80,81,82 diesel p/u (gone), 80,82 sportruck (gone), 59 passthru bus (long gone), 79&87 westy (gone), 57 baja bug (long gone), 73 914
so kerma released the polar FIS for the MQB platform mk7.I ordered it and its installed. So far I love the clean factory look. has anyone else taken the plunge?just wanted to talk about function and parameter changes.does anyone have a quikstart guide for button inputs?
Just got mine from Kerma. My JSW must've known it as it set its 1st code since purchase.:rolleyes:

I bought it mostly for the DPF.

dillenger1

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 gsw tdi
Just got mine from Kerma. My JSW must've known it as it set its 1st code since purchase.:rolleyes:

how do you like it? once you start to understand the format at entering parameters and how they show up on the mfd its not bad..do you have a parameter for adblue level?the instructions for use were kind of vague if you ask me..I also have 5 screens with 4 parameters each ,but only 4 screens are usable?the second screen just displays coolant temp in all three spots?

JELLOWSUBMARINE

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen, 6M, red/tan, navi, pano, 83 5m diesel pickup, 82 p/u trailer,.04 5.5 TDI Passat wagon (gone), 80,81,82 diesel p/u (gone), 80,82 sportruck (gone), 59 passthru bus (long gone), 79&87 westy (gone), 57 baja bug (long gone), 73 914

how do you like it? once you start to understand the format at entering parameters and how they show up on the mfd its not bad..do you have a parameter for adblue level?the instructions for use were kind of vague if you ask me..I also have 5 screens with 4 parameters each ,but only 4 screens are usable?the second screen just displays coolant temp in all three spots?
Looks like this will be what the doctor ordered. Unfortunately it wont get installed for awhile due to some pressing issues. My 11 JSW doesn't have the adblue so Im not up on that. I am anxious to "overthink" the DPS:rolleyes:. I've seen a youtube stating you can ad up to 10 total screens?

My cheapo OBD11 scanner wouldn't pull any codes (said no CEL) but did clear the light.

dillenger1

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 gsw tdi
Looks like this will be what the doctor ordered. Unfortunately it wont get installed for awhile due to some pressing issues. My 11 JSW doesn't have the adblue so Im not up on that. I am anxious to "overthink" the DPS:rolleyes:. I've seen a youtube stating you can ad up to 10 total screens?

My cheapo OBD11 scanner wouldn't pull any codes (said no CEL) but did clear the light.
that's true for the mk6. when they came out with the one for mk7 MQB they limited the screens to 4. but ill tell you its awesome. best looking gauge ever