Please take pics

christi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Peugeot 806, 607
I'm afraid I won't be there. The US is just too far away.

Someone (everyone) please take lots of pics and post them so that us Europeans get a taste of what we missed.

Are there any pro photographers gonna be there?

------------------
1996 Passat Tdi estate (wagon (variant))
See my Peugeot / Passat site

cars wanted

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GLS-TDI, 2000, white/beige
I think some of the West Coast folks will be driving as far as you would have to, christi. I understand, however, that transatlantic highways are rather rudimentary, or even non-existant, and not suitable for driving TDIs.
I am sure, however, that lots of us will take photos, and probably a few of the more intrepid readers will post them on their web-sites and tell us about them.

[This message has been edited by cars wanted (edited May 15, 2000).]

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Starting to make plans on putting many, many pics up here. I don't have a digital camera, but I'll be setting something up for taking everyones in....

Fred

PS, I'm thinking the west coast is good for next year. Perhaps Northern California? Something central along the coast that us in BC & maybe even Alberta can make it to....

evanhatesspam

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VW Derf:
Starting to make plans on putting many, many pics up here. I don't have a digital camera, but I'll be setting something up for taking everyones in....

Fred

PS, I'm thinking the west coast is good for next year. Perhaps Northern California? Something central along the coast that us in BC & maybe even Alberta can make it to....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great! I'm really hoping I can come - while I live in central NC right now, I'm about to move to Oregon(!) right before the GTG. So I might miss out this year - but next year could be fine.

Evan