Pimped out Toyota Prius

RebelTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Audi Q5 TDI, 2016 BMW 535d Xdrive
I like it. Looks like a modern version of the Griswold family truckster!

2many diesels

Veteran Member
TDI
rabbit pickup 1z swap Audi A4 Quattro ALH. 02 Beetle TDI. 99 Golf TDI. 03 Wagon TDI. 914 Porsche ALH t
From what I understand, they ride like crap from the factory. Those low profile tires will make it unbearable...not like I'd ever ride in one.

Lets see this photoshoped with diesel soot covering the front.

supton

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'04 Jetta Wagon GLS
The large radiator/intercooler opening is kinda ironic (moronic?). Or maybe it is repowered?

To each their own.

LarBear

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta TDI DSG
As low as that is there'd likely be several thou worth of plastic littering various streets, parking lots, and driveway entries if it were driven around here. Maybe I'm just getting old and practical.

Have to agree with gulfcoastguy and turboboost1 as well!

n1das

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
This thread sort of reminds of when I was on my way to work on I-495 in MA one afternoon a few years ago and passed a Prius that had a fart can aka "ghetto trumpet" muffler on it. I couldn't help but LOL and think what a waste it was and how ricey it looked.

glitdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Tdi asv motor in a mk3 golf, om642 in a wk jeep
Airbags, body kit roll cage, bigger brakes etc.. no highlights of the engine.. All show no go.. Typical.

tromano32

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI GLS 5spd 249k miles
I wonder if you can mod the ecu or something to make the electric and gas work together on the 0-60 times

BadMonKey

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Focus ST
looks like incredibly poor Photoshop skills to me, you fools continue on your banter though.

Serra

TDI
2014 Passat
I wonder if you can mod the ecu or something to make the electric and gas work together on the 0-60 times
Gas and electric already work together when accelerating or going up a steep hill. The efficiency goes way down when that happens.

RebelTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Audi Q5 TDI, 2016 BMW 535d Xdrive
Combined gas-electric acceleration happens in the Jetta hybrid when you floor it. It's called "Boost".

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
It makes sense to me. It's a power usage meter that reads % of available power from 0-100%. It also shows you how much regenerative braking you're using and when the engine is off at a traffic light.