PICTURES !!

Gary Miyakawa

Admin Emeritus
TDI
1998 NB TDI
For those of us who didn't make it!!!! Someone up there has to have a high speed internet access !! There is even a section in the Photo area already made for it !!!

Come on folks !!! SHARE !!!!

Gary M

The Ripster

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time
Hey Gary, sorry to see you did not make it either, I keep checking every so often to see if there is anyone uploading and so far not, they are sure to come. Wonder where next year will be, any chance in your neck of the woods? Oh and the hotel did not have high speed Internet, so it might be a bit.

GoFaster

Moderator at Large
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
I know that David Cooper (fincoop) had his digicam working overtime, but after today's events, he's probably busy figuring out the scoring for the rally event ... We returned around 3:00 PM but immediately went straight to the lakefront for the Ribfest cook-off, which was great.

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
I'm uploading a few quick (@ 28.8k) pictures now. The rally was today which was a great event. Some went for a wine tour after while others went for Ribfest! I'll upload move Monday eve when I return home.

PS, the pics are here.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Great pictures so far, thanks Fred! Wish I could've been there.

The Ripster

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time
I know Fred, it looks like Tazzman next to him, but without his big Axe I can't tell for sure /images/graemlins/smile.gif

GoFaster

Moderator at Large
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
That is indeed Tazz standing next to Fred, and they're both next to Gerry's (a.k.a. Diesel Dazzler) customized Rabbit pick-up with TDI engine. That one won the show-and-shine "Other" category even though a lot of the details are not finished and the first time it drove was the day before the Fest /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

fincoop

Veteran Member
Gary, you were with us in spirit. I had memories of your 1/4 mile pulls last year, so it was all good. Probably better that you didn't make it, as the service road behind the hotel is about a 1/2 mile /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gary Miyakawa

Admin Emeritus
TDI
1998 NB TDI
Thanks for all the Pictures fincoop (and the rest of the folks)... 1/2 mile... Hmmmm.... would have needed a bigger nitrous bottle !! (smile)

Sounds like you all had a great time! Glad it was fun for all !!

Gary M

P.S. Are there leftover T-Shirt, etc to be sold ?!? I'm sure folks here that didn't make it might want to buy them....

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Again, great pics! If there are any Fest 2003 hats left, I'd like to buy one. If anybody has any info, please e-mail me. Thanks!