Pictures from the banquet

valois

Banned
Man I detailed all these pictures and the forum kicked it back at me because I had exceeded 8 pictures, any way here they are.

[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: valois ]

Diesel Dude

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1997, Dark Green
Nice pictures Rene, you can sure tell who spent the day at the saltflats. Looking at the photos takes me right back to the event.Thanks for spending the time posting them.

MineMapper

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Transporter Kombi
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by valois:

[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

O.K. Seeing Garrett in a suit and tie is just scary!

valois

Banned
I had originally posted captions with the pictures but the forum bounced me for posting over 8 images, I got home to 300 emails, and did not have the time to caption them again last night, sorry. Garrett looks good doesn't he, Erin has made a good influence in his life for sure. It's one of my favorite pictures. She is a sweatheart to be sure, as nice as she is pretty.

DeafBug

Gone but Never Forgotten: Requiescat In Pace
TDI
2001 NB
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rgoetz:
Yeah, but who's Garrett with?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am taking a wild guess. I think it is Erin. I only met her once.

GeWilli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none in the fleet (99.5 Golf RIP, 96 B4V sold)
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by valois:
[QB]

[QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA HA HA LMAO ROTF LOL

Great shot
just kidding it isn't that funny you two but it is a good shot - good enough to win an award at the next function.

And is NORM holding a Blue light bulb? What the . . .?

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
What a bunch of kleptomaniacs! I take the spare roll of toilet paper for my bypass filter and NORM prowls the K-Mart looking for replacement instrument cluster illumination bulbs!

M

mickey

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> I take the spare roll of toilet paper for my bypass filter <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was the first thing I checked, but Marriott uses fancy embossed poo tickets. Next year we need to have a cheaper HQ hotel that uses plain, two-ply, industrial paper.

-mickey

jck66

Top Post Dawg
TDI
12 Passat SE / 14 BMW 535d
Could someone please caption these pictures for us lurking sycophants? I want to live vicariously!

Seriously, it's nice to match a face to a name. One of these days I'll work up the courage to turn up at an event...

valois

Banned
jck66, sorry, I had captioned them originally, but the forum would not allow me to post over 8 photos at a time, and when it dropped me out it lost about 1/2 hours worth of typing. I 'll caption them this evening. Garrett was supposed to post the rest of them as we alternated taking pictures of the awards.

peter pyce

Veteran Member
It must have been nice ...... all together, smiling......Where is Valois on these pictures? Want to see who is the man behind Upslute!