Picture section

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Bora and '97 A4 1.8T Quattro (future TDI conversion maybe?)
Just a thought, how about sub-sections in the picture gallery section. Possibly break down each type with sub-sections for the various models (ie. MK1-current). It would make it simpler to look keep things organized and easier for people wanting to see specific models without having to sift through all the threads.

Cheers and thanks for the great job you all do!

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Ed, that's a grerat idea, with just one snag that I can see. What about all of the current threads? Do they just get archived, or should someone sort the current threads into each new category, Eh?

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Ed, that's a grerat idea, with just one snag that I can see. What about all of the current threads? Do they just get archived, or should someone sort the current threads into each new category, Eh?
I know it sounds like a daunting task but I don't think it would take too long. It's not like it would require copying/pasting each entire thread with all the posts into the appropriate section. I'm pretty sure the mods can just make a couple clicks and PRESTO! the entire thread is moved.

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
So you would have Mk1, Mk2, Mk3, Mk4, Mk5, Mk6, Other VW and Other as section titles? I like the idea even though I rarely look in that section.

It's now broken down into body style so would you suggest further break-down, or complete revamping?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I was thinking that sub-sections within the existing sections would make it easier for people to sort through and post their pics. So within the "Golf" section there would be MK1-MK6 sections, the same withing the "Jetta/Bora" section, the "Passat" section and so on.

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
And now we have the NNB. The New New Beetle. I saw them coming off the truck this week just in time for Octoberfest.