Pic of my yellow TDI New Beetle

YellowNB

Here's a picture of my New Beetle -- TDI, 5 speed, black leather lux pkg, bra, painted calipers, TT pedals, ND spoiler, splash guards, fog guards, tinted windows, custom (homemade) Beetle Icon plate. I like it!

------------------

[This message has been edited by YellowNB (edited December 04, 2000).]

YellowNB

Hey tdi_pwr, thanks for the picture posting tip! Also, thanks for welcoming me to the board. This is the best TDI board on the net. -Steve

Blaupunkt..Thanks for the reply. The windows are tinted at 30% (30% light transmission). This is the darkest legal tint per state law. I have the bug registered in Oklahoma where my house is, but I work in Central Missouri. I travel home on the weekends, and as a result I put over 1000 miles a week on it. The bra is there to keep the rocks off the paint while I fly down the Kansas turnpike at 80 mph. I still get 48 mpg at that speed. I probably won't chip it, as I'm happy enough with the performance. I've had the top speed at an indicated 112 mph on level ground....that's fast enough to get me home!
Thanks alot for your reply -Steve

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
That's about the sunniest lookin' Beetle around. Puts a smile on your face, don't it? I can appreciate the reason for the bra, but be careful to remove it regularly, especially when washing it. Grit can get underneath it and mar the finish.

I've hit 110 before, so I do know what you mean.

48? Luck of the draw I guess. I usually get 43.

Enjoy and welcome abroard!

------------------
BeetleGo, "whoa!"
White 1998 NB 5-sp
Pretty much bone stock
Mud Flaps/Stone Guards/winter/fogs
------------------
"You said this was a DIESEL?!"

Sacha

Veteran Member
Sweeeeet car yellowNB. The caliper looks very good in yellow. I dont really like the bra, but hey, that's a personel opinion. Very, very nice bug. What the % of your tint?? Will you get UPsoluted pretty soon??

------------------
Y2K Jetta GLS TDI, Atl.Blue/Beige leather, Sunroof, bug deflector, Cd changer, 5 speed, drop-in K&N air filter, descreened(all of them), H&R springs on it's way.....