Sold 2003 Jetta GLS TDI wagon

TDIMeis

TDI
2003 Jetta GLS Wagon
Hate to do it but have to say goodbye to the Jetta. I have owned the car since 2009, it was bought because I was commuting at the time. I am no longer commuting and feels to me like a disservice to keep the car for short trips and my wife just picked up a 2015 Golf gasser.

It is a 2003 Jetta GLS TDI wagon, 5 speed manual transmission with 298,xxx miles.

Recent maintenance:
Parking brake fixed at 293,488
Fuel filter and timing belt tensioner/idler at 292,570
Transmission fluid, front brake pads at 280,732
Brake fluid flush, ball joint replacement, front springs and struts, lower ball joint (both), rear shocks, oil cooler seals, at 271,000
Brake pads and rotors at 270,308
Serpentine belt, timing belt and water pump at 257,957 (after initial 100,000 mile replacement on timing belt we went to 80,000 mile intervals)
EGR valve replaced, EGR cooler and intake cleaned at 250,611

Maintenance has been kept up well and a bunch of suspension work has been done fairly recently. It drives and handles as well as I can ever remember. At the time of the suspension work we replaced the front 2 tires only as the prior bad suspension chewed 2 of the tires and left us with 2 that were ok. Those 2 leftovers are on the rear and are now worn and will need replacing fairly soon. May be time for some decarbing of the intake again. Pictures below show some rust around wheel wells corners of the hatch, a crunch on the hood from leaving car out of gear in a parking lot and having it roll into another vehicle. The interior carpet and seats are in good condition. The center console has a broken hinge and the glove compartment is broken also. I'm located in New Ulm, MN. Looking for $2000 OBO. Hoping to not have to drive too much to sell. If you are willing to come to me to get it, make me an offer.

Just realized I have no idea how to post pictures but I'll figure it out and add later.

TDIMeis

TDI
2003 Jetta GLS Wagon
Dropping price to $1500. Remembered a few other things also. I can't find the invoice but I know the low pressure fuel pump was done in the last year. The roof liner is sagging in the back, the radio antenna signal boost is toast and the passenger headlight by the hood dent is aimed low. There is an extra rim included in the sale if wanted. We had a tire shop over torque lug bolts and have to torch them. That rim is still on the car and is in working order but they got us a used rim for replacement.