PD115 AJM Wiring Diagram Needed!

0000 V8

TDI
AJM
Im a US resident and did a euro 1.9 TDI PD115 AJM into a B5 S4. I am in desperate need of a wiring diagram for the engine side.

Please help!

Thanks

0000 V8

TDI
AJM
I can help with that :) What car and year is the engine from?
Thank you! I was told it is from a 98 or 99 Passat. The car the motor was purchased from was imported from Europe as a gray market car. It actually came with ECU and mostly complete harness (passenger side wires were cut off, we assume are MAF and a few others). Most of the connectors on the ecu side plug right in the smaller colored connectors need a little work, the main two ecu connectors seem to match ok) but there are differences. We need the diagram to work out the kinks and get it running in our B5 S4 chassis.

Justin

Last edited:

0000 V8

TDI
AJM
Also, I purchased the Haynes manual for the Bora mk4 golf which does have some AJM specifics and diagrams, but oddly has NO engine harness diagrams or any ecu pinout

78mk1tdi

TDI
78 rabbit tdi
Was this the motor that was on Craigslist a few months back? You will have to get ecu immo deleted if you have not done so yet. What did you do for clutch and trans? I currently have one b5 Quattro tdi and am about to start another.

0000 V8

TDI
AJM
Was this the motor that was on Craigslist a few months back? You will have to get ecu immo deleted if you have not done so yet. What did you do for clutch and trans? I currently have one b5 Quattro tdi and am about to start another.
Yes. I picked up another ecu that's tuned and has the immo delete. I also purchased a 6 speed tdi 01E and left the stock clutch since it looked fine. Are you the guy that did the 2.5 tdi b5? I'm this guy: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...o-TDI-B5-Build-Thread?p=11504696#post11504696

78mk1tdi

TDI
78 rabbit tdi
No my current car has basically a 1.9 afn with a tdi 01a. Car gets 39 on short trips and I have gotten 46.5 on one freeway trip. Second one I am about to start is a 2.0 bhw. Did you import a trans or pick up the one that was up in taho for sale?

0000 V8

TDI
AJM
The trans was purchased from a guy in Reno. There was another guy on FB selling a mint one for like $2K recently.

Do you have a build thread for yours? How did you sort the wiring? Everything else on my car is done. It's been sitting foor awhile because we haven't figured this out yet.

78mk1tdi

TDI
78 rabbit tdi
The trans was purchased from a guy in Reno. There was another guy on FB selling a mint one for like $2K recently.

Do you have a build thread for yours? How did you sort the wiring? Everything else on my car is done. It's been sitting foor awhile because we haven't figured this out yet.
No, no build thread on mine. I may for the second with the 2.0 Passat bhw in it. The wiring was not too bad, just some time with the bently. I am using a 1999.5 Jetta harness and ecu.

Mikkijayne

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi S8
Amazing! Thank you!

You did a 1.9 swap into an A6? Did you use the AJM? I also saw in your profile you have a race car... is this true? My team and I have several Audi race cars that we run on the West Coast of the US. Check us out on Facebook at Quattro Motorsport Development
Ooh cool I will check it out :) My A6 has an AFN as I have them in everything and they're cheaper to buy and play with than the PDs.

My A4 is a replica of the SuperTouring cars of the 90s, but with a 380hp 40V V8 :D Its a long term project which I work on in between other things so its not done yet, partly because I can't find a category in which to race it :rolleyes:

0000 V8

TDI
AJM
Ooh cool I will check it out :) My A6 has an AFN as I have them in everything and they're cheaper to buy and play with than the PDs.

My A4 is a replica of the SuperTouring cars of the 90s, but with a 380hp 40V V8 :D Its a long term project which I work on in between other things so its not done yet, partly because I can't find a category in which to race it :rolleyes:
Cool! Do you have a build thread or pics? I really want to check that out. I'm not familiar with the racing series options over there.

Obscene

TDI
2012 Golf
Hi, please pardon the resurrection of this thread. I'm also trying to find a diagram for an AJM engine. Would anyone have a working link to one? thank you!