Passed on 30k dealer service...

Softrockrenegade

Veteran Member
TDI
None...2011 Golf DSG (replaced by VW W/) 2013 Passat SE 6M(bought back) Current 2017 sportwagen TSI 4Motion.
And did it myself in my driveway ! Went very smooth other than wrestling around trying to get the filter back in... I did a top extraction. Filled with M1 5w30 esp and used an oem filter from the dealer. Topped up the adblue with the special bottle then cut the bottom off and put 2.5 more gallons of cheap stuff in using it as a funnel. No messes made with the oil or the adblue, idk why the dealer techs have soo much trouble with these things !

Rico567

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium (Turned in 7/7/18)
These is pretty much the methods I plan on using when my dealer services run out. How much oil did the extractor take out, or, alternatively, how much did you put in?

Softrockrenegade

Veteran Member
TDI
None...2011 Golf DSG (replaced by VW W/) 2013 Passat SE 6M(bought back) Current 2017 sportwagen TSI 4Motion.
My extractor took out a little over 4 liters. I put 4 in ran it for a few then topped off. I use it on all our cars and love it.

smoav8r

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta Man (sold), 2013 Passat TDI 6M
My plan is to run to Oilhammer as soon as the included service runs out and hope the dealer doesn't screw my car up before then!