P2112 & P2015. Replaced Flapper Still P2112?

Salmonbum

TDI
'06 Jetta
BRM with 92k. Lat week the Engine light came on. Ran the code and got a P2112 (Throttle Actuator Stuck Closed). We didn't drive it much but short distances, but the lite would come on, then be off after a start/shutoff. The car ran great, no performance differences. Light repeated a few times. I took the car in Tuesday for the timing belt and told them to check the code. They thought it was only gonna be a dirty Flapper valve. They took the throttle body off to clean and said it looked fine. Ran for codes and only showed a P2015 (Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch Circuit Range/Performance Bank 1). They troubleshot the Flappr body and found it was getting power, but told me it was not functioning. They replaced the whole Throttle Flapper thingie for like $500. Car ran good for about 30 miles, then the engine light came back on. Code was the P2112 again. With the car off (at home)I had the little lady turn the key on and off and could hear the flapper doing its thing. After 3 or 4 turns I told her to fire it up. NO more engine light. I'm gonna take it back to the shop tomorrow, is there anything I should have them look for? The car has run great before the light, during the light, old flapper and new flapper. I'm lost???