P2070 on a TDI

sweatandsawdust

TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
So I got an AdBlue warning and it stated I only had 550 miles to go before shut down (not the 1,200 where it should have started). Engine light also came on at the same time. I don't have a VagCom reader, only a hand held OBD2E scanner tool. Pulled the code and it threw a P2070 Intake Manifold Tuning Valve Stuck Open Bank 1. Topped off the tank with some DEF and nothing happened. I pulled the NOX sensor and cleaned it even though it didn't appear to be crudded up with anything. Reinstalled the valve and reset the warning by turning the key to "ON" for 30 seconds then "OFF" then started the engine which reset the AdBlue warning. Also reset the code. The AdBlue came back on with the engine light but then the Adblue warning went out but left the engine light on. I searched online but couldn't find this code being thrown on a TDI, it usually shows up as a P2015, which I dont have. From what I can tell it is either the Intake Manifold Runner Control Valve or a faulty Intake Manifold Position Sensor but, since I'm also getting the AdBlue warning I'm guessing it is probably the Runner Control Valve not functioning. Does anyone have a video or a walk-thru so I can check/clean the runner control valve before I give up and replace the whole intake assembly? Or any other sage words of advice?
2015 VW Passat TDi 2.0 Turbo with 45k miles