P1007 Code?

SargentD

TDI
2003 Jetta ALH, 2012 Jetta with 14 engine CJAA
I recently purchased a 2012 Jetta with a 14 engine. The car runs great, but throws codes every 200kms or so. Sometimes it's a P1048 exhaust valve code, but more recently it pulls P1007, P1006, P1005 and P1004 cylinder torque difference codes? The strangest one today was when I clear the codes per OBD scanner, the yellow light on the scanner comes on around 3 seconds after I erase the codes showing the P1007 code? I erase it and turn the key off fast and I don't get any for 200kms ish. Again, car runs great! Other than the fuel economy isn't where it should be. 800kms ish to a tank. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

SargentD

TDI
2003 Jetta ALH, 2012 Jetta with 14 engine CJAA
I looked them up on Ross Tech and they are what I said before, torque differences between cylinders. They seem to be happening a bit more frequent now that the weather is getting colder. An EGR issue? when I erase the codes and wait 10 seconds, the codes still come back even with the car off which is confusing? I am new to the mk6 Jetta, I know there is a lot more electronic crap to deal with than the mk4. There is a bunch of other electronic stuff that needs addressing on the body that doesn't necessarily seem to do with the engine but who knows? I am not sure if there is a problem with carbon on the intake issues like the ALH and BEW engines I have had before. The P0148 code was solved when I found 2 exhaust clamps were a bit loose by the DPF.