Our old buddy badmouthing the TDI

think diesel

Veteran Member
Would an a organic veggie-loving liberal like mwa name himself after a toxic insecticide? I don' t think so. But, I do like what this Malathion guy has to say.

GeWilli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none in the fleet (99.5 Golf RIP, 96 B4V sold)
(I did it too)

he he

too much fun -

I should remember to head over there when I need to vent! Lot more fun taking it out on 2.0L than fellow TDIers . . . or co-workers!

S

SkyPup

me too, I would have dumped on them more but I'm sick of rsbaker's anal monologue.

Peter Cheuk

Gasser :P
TDI
'06 Jetta GLI
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MineMapper:
Who is 'nomad' BTW?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's a disgruntled TDI owner. If I remember correctly he bought it, found he couldn't make the car payments, tried to sell it, then dropped out of sight (or, in my case, off my radar screens).

He's a wack. If he couldn't afford to own it then he couldn't afford to drive any other VW because the difference in car payments that he paid for the TDI engine was more than made up for in money saved at the fuel pump.

That post listed above no longer applies to me because I no longer go to VWVortex's website to praise the virtues of the TDI like I used to.