Ordered Passat TDI 6sp Trendline+

Sharky

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI manual, 2012 Passat TDI manual
Just to let you that we ordered a 2012 Passat TDI 6sp Trendline+ Night Blue today. Expected delivery is at the end of January. The dealer only had automatics in the lot.

We are already owners of a 2011 5dr Golf TDI 6Sp Highline and really love the way it drives.

I will post pictures when she arrives.

Steve Ferrous

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI, 2011 Golf TDI, 2006 Jetta TDI (gone), 2000 Jetta TDI (gone), 1991 Diesel Jetta (gone)
Just to let you that we ordered a 2012 Passat TDI 6sp Trendline+ Night Blue today. Expected delivery is at the end of January. The dealer only had automatics in the lot.

We are already owners of a 2011 5dr Golf TDI 6Sp Highline and really love the way it drives.

Hey Sharky,
I was teasing you about buying the same one as I did on another thread. I just noticed you also have the exact same Golf as me; it would not be white would it? :)

Ok, now that I have my glasses on, I can read your sig and see for myself.

Last edited:

Sharky

Veteran Member
TDI
Hey Sharky,
I was teasing you about buying the same one as I did on another thread. I just noticed you also have the exact same Golf as me; it would not be white would it? :)

Ok, now that I have my glasses on, I can read your sig and see for myself.
No problem. My wife liked the blue shark metallic and since she drives the golf, she got to decide haha!

I haven't heard anything yet from the dealer so who knows. If this one falls through, I am sure more will be available in the spring again.

unixb0y

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat Comfortline 6MT Nav

I wish the trendline+ came with a sun roof. funny how a sunroof is pushing us to a comfortline.

Congrats on the + though!

Sharky

Veteran Member
TDI
I wish the trendline+ came with a sun roof. funny how a sunroof is pushing us to a comfortline.

Congrats on the + though!
The headroom loss with a sunroof was too much for me to sit comfortable upright. This is why I went with the trendline+.

I really wanted the Fender audio system but will have to look at after market upgrades instead.

No updates from the dealer yet .....

unixb0y

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat Comfortline 6MT Nav
The headroom loss with a sunroof was too much for me to sit comfortable upright. This is why I went with the trendline+.

I really wanted the Fender audio system but will have to look at after market upgrades instead.

No updates from the dealer yet .....
How tall are you?

Is your height in your legs or torso?

Sharky

Veteran Member
TDI
1.89m. I think that is just over 6'2" but a lot of my height is in my torso.

I love the legroom in the new Passat. Even with the seat adjusted for me, the rear facing car seat for our new baby will fit without problem.

The 2011 Golf we own has more headroom which is why we bought the Highline version of it. I love sunroofs and the space/light it brings to the car.