• Server migration complete
    In the early morning of September 26, 2020, our migration to new servers was completed.
    Things seem to be working as expected, but if you notice any issues including not receiving email notifications,
    please vistit this thread for more details

Ontario Karma thread

IAMCIRE

Veteran Member
TDI
BEW Wagon
Anyone kind enough to let me use their driveway/garage to do some basic maintenance/repairs in Toronto? I'll bring pizza beer etc.. and got all tools/jacks etc...

Moved to an apartment and last time I did work on the car management came quickly to tell me to stop. Don't want to get into any trouble again.

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
You are welcome to use my driveway if you don't mind a drive to Whitby. I can also do your hatch & window mod if I haven't already.

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
Window mod is so you can roll your windows up & down remotely with the fob. For wagons, the hatch mod is where the hatch is unlocked in sync with the doors, so the fob/door panel button is not required to open it.

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
None, I have done hundreds. Just pay it forward by doing something nice to a stranger one day. Buy a coffee for the guy behind you in the drive through, or shovel your neighbors driveway.

krazykipa

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf TDI (RIP), 2006 Jetta Wagon TDI
Bunch of free MK4 ALH Golf stuff located by Erin Mills Town Center:

New Bosch 3397013256 ICON Wiper Blade - 21" - fits all MK4 except those with Aero blades
Passenger airbag
Various relays
Battery box
Coolant tank
Washer fluid tank
RR taillight
EGR
MAF
N75

graeme20

TDI
2013 GSW
Free Wagon Roof Racks

They're from an an old Subaru Forester, however I used them on both my MK4 and Mk6 wagon. Kinda ugly & one of the mounts is getting to the end of it's life.....but you can have 'em for free.

Diesel_Nerd

TDI
2003 Golf Tdi
Rusty MK4 Eibach lowering springs

A set of rusty Eibach lowering springs 1.2" drop, absolutely free. Pick up in Barrie.

OhCdn

TDI
2002 Golf MK4
Hey guys in Woodstock area looking for a driveway or garage to do my oil changes in anyone around?

graeme20

TDI
2013 GSW
Front oem struts from a 2013 tdi wagon. 130,000 k on them. Just replaced as I had to fix a broken spring and figured I'd stick in new struts while i was in there. They still worked fine. Pickup in brooklin. Free.

Spanky92

TDI
2003 ALH Jetta
Anyone in ontario have alh timing tools I can rent or borrow? Water pump is leaking and I'm too poor to afford the metal nerd kit right now...