One suggestion for photos

eddieleephd

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 jetta Wagon
Hey, after doing a couple writeups involving quite a few pictures, I would like to know if it's possible to get the photo upload to upload and change out all photos in a thread with TDIclub thumb nails.
It's not an option now, however, uploading all photos from a website is. Not sure what it would take, but, adding pictures through the photo site is a pita! I really like using Tapatalk for photo upload as it's easy. The only downside is they host the photos. Which runs the risk of the phone's not being available in the future
I used the upload from website and linked to it, however, it's more of a pain to change then out for thumb TDIclub nails.
I think it's possible to have a way to do what I'm asking, yet I have no idea what it would take.
This would be an awesome feature that would encourage more write-ups with pictures that are permanently in TDIclub photos.
For instance doing my swap thread I used Tapatalk and then the upload all from web address. I have changed the first two posts with thumb nails and it took a good while just for those. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=491470

If it was possible to upload and convert the way I am wondering if it's possible, a member could upload through Tapatalk and then use the photo server to convert all photos to TDIclub thumb nails that would permanently be available and viewable.

This is the only real downfall to using the site for posting. In the past I just chose to forgo the process, or tried to find links to pics available in the web.

On another note, is it possible to share editing of a post with another user, a co-author option maybe? Something I can give another, trusted member, a link to be able to edit my post in a thread?

Sent from my Armor_2 using Tapatalk