On vacation in Asheville May 24 -June 3

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
On vacation in Asheville, NC May 24 -June 3

Anyone around? We left the TDI at home this trip but I'm always up for meeting and conversing with some of the locals. We did bring the road and mountain bikes though. :D

Stromaluski

Veteran Member
TDI
'67 Deluxe Bus, '80 Rabbit Truck, '92 Corrado, '10 Cup Edition
I'm about an hour down the road in Greenville, SC. Not sure how much of a general car guy you are (compared to just TDIs), but the Cars and Coffee down here is on Saturday morning at the Michelin headquarters building and is very much worth attending if you like cars in general.

I also have some left over parts from a B4 I had a few years ago that could be yours for the price of free. :D

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
Good to hear from you. I'm sure the wife would kill me if I brought home more B4 parts, but then....;)

Cars and coffee? I'm interested in learning more. The wife is attending a medical conference and has training until noon of Fri, Sat, & Sun.

Stromaluski

Veteran Member
TDI
'67 Deluxe Bus, '80 Rabbit Truck, '92 Corrado, '10 Cup Edition
Good to hear from you. I'm sure the wife would kill me if I brought home more B4 parts, but then....;)

Cars and coffee? I'm interested in learning more. The wife is attending a medical conference and has training until noon of Fri, Sat, & Sun.
All the info should be able to be found on the facebook page. We easily have 6-700 cars on a monthly basis. Couple months back, we actually had 1200 cars show up. :eek:

https://www.facebook.com/CarsCoffeeUpstate/

I'll be there in either my TDI or my Rabbit Truck.

skinnyb

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI
Asheville is extremely TDI friendly. Nothing specific to TDI's going on that I know of but I agree about C&C. We had Asheville C&C last weekend and upstate is tomorrow. There is always huge turnout and the weather is supposed to be really nice.

I will be off work till Tuesday so my TDI is parked for the long weekend... Time to being out the toys .:R32 time anyone? :)

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
Anyone around? We left the TDI at home this trip but I'm always up for meeting and conversing with some of the locals. We did bring the road and mountain bikes though. :D
Left the TDI at home? Not sure I am OK with this. :D

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
Beer was the medication for that. The decision was made by the wife, I'm sure you know how that goes. She didn't want to deal with driving a stick and the additional room was welcome.