Oil Filters FS CALGARY ONLY

Benjamin

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Tdi Jetta Mine, 2008 Jeep GC CRD, 2005 Passat TDi
I work in a shop and today we got this flyer faxed to us with all these oil filters forsale. So I look and compare numbers as thats all they have on the paper, and notice the the Mahle TDi filter is on forsale for a good price. Now the catch was I can only order in packs of 10, but I don't mind getting extra ones as I go through oil changes pretty quick. This is the one http://www.tdiparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=29_51&products_id=241
and I can get them for $6 Canadian a filter. I work lots, so I don't have any extra time for delivery or shipping, so local pickup ONLY!
I am really not making anything on these so no quantity discounts or anything that can or will lower the price. I figure I can get a deal, why not help out a few others in the process.
PM with any questions and if interested. I order on Wednesday Feb 21 2007, so all pm's need to be in before midnight on Wednesday to get in on this. I don't want money up front, but don't ask for 20 or some high number as I don't need 40 filters kicking around.
Anyhow hope this can help a few here.

Benjamin

Benjamin

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Tdi Jetta Mine, 2008 Jeep GC CRD, 2005 Passat TDi
Just a quick note, I get them in 10's, you guys can get 1-10 or more if you want, the choice is yours. I just need to know how many 10's to order so I can cover all the filters I need. Have 6 taken right now, you have till tomorrow night till I order on Wednesday.

Benjamin