Official Spotted thread

ik0n

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon TDI
Champagne MKV Jetta.

I got on the 401 Westbound in front of you yesterday (Oct 28) at the HWY24/Hespeler road on-ramp around 1:30pm.

I'm pretty sure I saw the club-plate frame on the front.
I was driving the red MKIV Jetta Wagon.
I quickly flashed my 4-ways after merging.
Anyone here?

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
black jetta wagon with plate TDIClub frames today around 3pm headed eastbound on the 401 between mississauga road and the 410. Your driver side headlight is out.

I tried honking to get your attention but you where zoned in! I was in the Silver MKIV Jetta

PharoahTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Saw ng3 this morning and possible yesterday afternoon as well. and yes flashing the four ways seems to be the only way to get my attention. :)

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI & Jetta TDI
:) Nice to see you again. You didn't program your LED's? My brother in law had the same ones and the outer rings stay yellow/red without vag-com adjustment.

Peytron

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta
Early afternoon yesterday saw a MK4 silver golf NB 400 near Teston Rd. Black TDI badge. You flashed your 4 ways and blew some smoke as you went past.

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
I was holding back my comment on this, to each his own I guess, personal preference, but that just looks fugly to me.

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
Spotted a White Mk6 Jetta Highline I think South 400 at Maj Mack Friday morning, 7ish, club plate covers, honked twice and waved.

mecne

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Jetta TDI
Thickson and Victoria Street E in Whitby around Lunch time today .. Tuesday .

Grey Golf TDI with club stickers on the quarter windows (with some blue in them .. different than mine) .. chased you out of the Princess Auto parking lot .. and you turned left on thickson right behind a Silver TDI Wagon and all I could hear was turbo whistles .. all around .... what a sweet sound ...

M

tassolake

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 TDI PD 5sp
Great drive with the MK5 TDI with US plates and a TDI club frame. I waved through the sunroof and you waved back (and you openned up a lane for me on the QEW by the ford plant) at 4:30 today (saturday). Thanks and clean looking car.....

RDA3440

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Highway westbound, just west of Warden this morning around 8am. Saw a green Audi A4 with a red TDI emblem. I went straight, gave up a peace sign out the window and honked as I drove by.

I want a compact, awd, tdi. :)