good running engine only 300k

x2 injection pumps
x2 turbos
1 head 250k on it
2 intercooler one fairly new
bosch alternator good clutch
brand new good year all seasons
like new winter tires in rims.
great rust free body parts and much more.

just msg me what you need and I can check if I got it.

Nathan_og

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 vw jetta 1.9 alh 5 spd
I have 4 doors and a bumper off a 2002 jetta. They are indigo blue and are absolutely rust free and excellent shape. im asking 150 each obo. pm for images.

steve6

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta tdi
Totaled my KIA, and back into a mkiv, not diesel but a 1.8T.

LOOKING FOR: Reflex silver door for 03 jetta, also I need a key tumbler with key-valet key would be fine(mine is no good and just want this fixed as a backup).
If anyone has one in around orillia, kawarthas, georgina, caledon let me know and $$

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
at 60cents a litre difference, I think I made the right decision going gasser :giggle:
The only big upside now (beside all of the intangibles that the crowd here stans for) is being able to go over 1000km between fill-ups.
Driving through Metro Vancouver today, biggest disparity I saw on a station was $.81/L (?!!?) - $1.489 vs. $2.299

ITSPREZ

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI 5spd
The only big upside now (beside all of the intangibles that the crowd here stans for) is being able to go over 1000km between fill-ups.
Driving through Metro Vancouver today, biggest disparity I saw on a station was $.81/L (?!!?) - $1.489 vs. $2.299
Admittedly my calculations may be off but I think they are correct… At $.81/L difference, driving 48K/year, and getting 21KPL that comes to about 2,285L/year equaling about $1,850/year more in fuel. So for the cost of a $20k gasser, I can drive my paid for TDI for 11 years. Not considering other factors such as insurance and maintenance cost…

cdi320

Veteran Member
TDI
Cdi
Admittedly my calculations may be off but I think they are correct… At $.81/L difference, driving 48K/year, and getting 21KPL that comes to about 2,285L/year equaling about $1,850/year more in fuel. So for the cost of a $20k gasser, I can drive my paid for TDI for 11 years. Not considering other factors such as insurance and maintenance cost…
You're comparing apples to oranges, but this thread is ontario stuff for sale, so let's leave it at that

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
*sold* please delete. FS: 1 Genuine Ross-Tech HEX+CAN USB VCDS cable/dongle.

Good for up to 2016 VW/AUDI (some porsche/Lambo if that's your thing) units.

Unlimited VINs - no limit to the # of cars you can scan.

Have been using this cable to scan many an Ontario Member's car over the years, has earned me many a coffee and the occasional beer or 6.

Not responsible for any drunken behavior if you trade scans for alcohol.

Not really interested in shipping, would rather sell local - GTA / West, can go east from time to time, kids goes to school in Kingston.

As they seem to be going around $200+ USD, I'll go $200 CDN firm for an Ontario Member in good standing. Can accept cash or etransfer.

Purchased so many years ago from Brian at Roseland. Selling as I have acquired a HEX-Net from Brian as my father was either smart or dumb enough to buy a new Tiguan and I am his tech support.

Thanks all for the interest, this is now sold. @Wingnut plz delete.

Last edited:
Reactions: GD

ITSPREZ

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI 5spd
FS: 1 Genuine Ross-Tech HEX+CAN USB VCDS cable/dongle.

Have been using this cable to scan many an Ontario Member's car over the years, has earned me many a coffee and the occasional beer or 6.

Not really interested in shipping, would rather sell local - GTA / West, can go east from time to time, kids goes to school in Kingston.

As they seem to be going around $200+ USD, I'll go $200 CDN firm for an Ontario Member in good standing. Can accept cash or etransfer.

Purchased so many years ago from Brian at Roseland. Selling as I have acquired a HEX-Net from Brian as my father was either smart or dumb enough to buy a new Tiguan and I am his tech support.
PM sent

Nathan_og

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 vw jetta 1.9 alh 5 spd
*sold* please delete. FS: 1 Genuine Ross-Tech HEX+CAN USB VCDS cable/dongle.

Thanks all for the interest, this is now sold. @Wingnut plz delete.
pm sent

vito3223

I am in Greater Toronto Area, and have the following if anyone is interested:

1) Jetta Mk6 2011+ floor mats - These are like new, as I had weathertech the day I bought the car
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1615248196
2) VW Jetta 2011+ OEM Original Titan Black Leather Armrest - 5C6864207WYE
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1637115570
3) VW OEM Original Bluetooth Module w/WiFi - 3C8035730E
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1637118058
4) VW Jetta Heavy Duty Cargo Liner, Blocks and Cargo Net
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1615249371

PM on here or on Kijiji if interested.

McGuillicuddy

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon (5MT)
Base steering wheel and airbag off my (now sold to a fellow member) 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. Was only used for about 130K before I replaced it with a leather wheel that I had. No marks or blemishes, pretty much looks like new. Located in Whitby.

$40 TDIClub price.

Will get faster response via PM on Kijiji.

Boostlee

TDI
05 Jetta wagon
Hello Everyone, I'm selling my KII-USB Ross tech vagcom cable, used it on my 05 bew wagon with no issues, not sure what other platforms it works on. 150.00 I am moving out of province this weekend, so has to be a fast sale. Location durham region

thx

1Kpertank

TDI
2005 Golf
SOLD ! Genuine Ross Tech HEX-USB+CAN
Intelligent Dual-K plus CAN <-> USB Interface

"Compatibility:
This interface works with all diagnostic-capable VW, Audi, Seat, and Skoda models from 1990 through 2015. 
It does NOT fully support the following vehicles:
2016+ Audi Q7 (Rest-of-World) Chassis 4M (2017+ North American Region chassis F7)
2016+ Audi A4 B9 (Rest-of-World) chassis 8W (2017+ North American Region chassis F4).
2017+ models (including all MQB-A0 cars such as the SEAT Ibiza KJ)"

Prefer to meet to sell locally, located in west GTA area

Was lightly used with my 05 Golf BEW and other VW's owned by family
SOLD ! with Thanks !

Last edited:

rjskipper

TDI
Yay!! '96 Passat TDI Man I miss that car!!!
FREE PARKING BRAKE CABLES AND AIR FILTER B5.5 PASSAT--BARRIE/TORONTO AREA

Good evening all. This website was awesome back in my B4 ownership days so time for payback!! My wife's previous car was a B5.5 4Motion 1.8T. I purchased e-brake cables for it and.....ordered the ones for FWD. Long story short.....I have two unused cables FREE to anyone around Barrie to Toronto area. I am in Midhurst. Would prefer to avoid shipping them to give recipient a true bargain. Wagner cables (funny, my wife called the car Wagner and that is just hitting me) Part Numbers: BC143429 and BC143739. I will also throw in a Bosch air filter 5539WS
email is best: b67driver@gmail.com

yasira77

TDI
2012 Passat
FS: 2012-2020 VW PASSAT Emergency Jack Tool Kit Set $75.00 OBO

PICK UP WATERDOWN - ONTARIO

NEVER USED

2012-2020 VW PASSAT Emergency Jack Tool Kit Set Assembly with Foam housing

VW PART NO. 561012115A OEM

yasira77

TDI
2012 Passat
FS : Block Heater Cable (3.5m), OEM C$60 OBO

PICK UP WATERDOWN - ONTARIO

I have a OEM VW block heater cable, part 5K0-965-539 for sale.

The pre-heater keeps the coolant warm to allow TDI models to start easier and to help ensure problem-free cold weather start ups.

3.5m overall length.

ss04vv

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon, 382k & counting...
Anyone have a spare black cargo cover for an MK4 jetta wagon kicking around? Looking to pick one up today between hamilton and Toronto if possible, but if not available today, fire me a PM and I'll arrange another time to grab it.